• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BK Skeleton Skinner with Sheath and TekLok $150.00

This knife is a BK Skeleton Skinner. It is my original design. I had the blanks laser cut from .190" AEB-L Stainless Steel. Heat treat was done by Peter's. Finish is hollow grind with a full fine sandblast followed by a lite buff of the flats with 800 grit on a DA. The bevel on this blade was left in heat treat scale finish. The sheath is .080" Holstex graphite weave pattern custom molded with black rivets and a large Teklok. The Teklok can also be attached to the rivets at an angle for scout carry. Knife weight is a little over 4.4 Ounces, Knife with sheath and Teklok weight is 8.8 Ounces. These are proven performers in the field. One owner reports he cuts through deer sternum with his during the gutting process.

Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority Mail
Payment Via PayPal

Customer from Idaho writes about his 440C Stainless Steel version BK Skeleton Skinner: "My friends were using a straight bladed knife and kept cutting holes in the hide. The shape of your knife blade made it very easy to use without cutting into the hide. The handle and finger notch made it easy to maneuver even in tight areas. Once my friend saw how easy it was to use he switched and used it for skinning the remainder of the elk. It held an edge and only need light sharpening. It is big enough to use longer strokes but not so large to be awkward. By using the type of knife we were able to save time over using a straight bladed knife. I have used this knife to skin 8 deer, 6 elk, and a wild hog. It goes with me on every hunt."

vaDrBLQ.jpg

N7Sh79v.jpg

KgTbGyT.jpg

dMjhqSv.jpg

fYIng7B.jpg

zpZIILf.jpg

sDZBIFK.jpg

FNSdBXJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back