BK15 Blues

Ka-bar has done S35VN, so how about a BK-15 run in that steel, without finger choil, since we’re day dreaming....

I've gifted 2 bk2s. i don't regret giving them away, but one of the recipients doesn't know how to take care of his tools. partly why he got it. if any knife can stand his abuse, it's a bk2.

I would love to say I am in for two but funds are tight at the moment. I would without a doubt be able to commit to one. :) If we are talking D2 or S30V then I will find a way to commit to more.

SALTY SALTY needs to open up a poll in its dedicated thread and see if we can generate 200 knives bought!

1095,D2,or S30v, S35v I have a 15 new in the box but it's my only one. And now it's getting to be a hot commodity and I don't want to use it lol

1095,D2,or S30v, S35v I have a 15 new in the box but it's my only one. And now it's getting to be a hot commodity and I don't want to use it lol

I'll take it! I've really grown fond of this bk16 that MTM has now and would love to have a tweener in the 15!

bSWK8w1.jpg

Emra0IP.jpg

I am definitely down for a a couple of 15s. I have been on the casual lookout for one for awhile now but whenever I see one pop up, it is either way more than I want to spend for one or I simply was late to the party. I use my 5 quite a bit in the kitchen and have often thought that a smaller version of the knife (aka BK-15), would be just as exceptional due to the 5 being a bit large for some of the kitchen duties.

So yes, I would certainly be down for a couple, at the very least.

I have 4 - bk15's but if a D2 BK15 came to market I would be in for several for sure, love the D2 steel of the BK24.
Might even let go of some of my 1095cv BK15 if I had a D2 version.

D2 15? Two, please! I use one of our 15s for all my dinner needs, and our 24 is one of my go-to blades for kitchen use. Combine them? I'll be doing a happy knife dance on the roof!

Back