BK2 Much?

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Found these on the river store. A clear BK2 rip off:

813pRGnv2bL._SX522_.jpg

81W88hak25L._SX522_.jpg

81ZZEKcEWML._SX522_.jpg

81VnD6VMGCL._SX522_.jpg

Saw those too...How do they get away with that? Chinese?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember right there was no country listed on the sale. They made it sound like a custom guy was making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmm, i should go look for those for interest. KaBar needs to see.

doesn't matter where they came from, Amazon is an American company... hence, laws.

mmm...

someone email the link please.

mmm, i should go look for those for interest. KaBar needs to see.

doesn't matter where they came from, Amazon is an American company... hence, laws.

mmm...

someone email the link please.
Email sent.

Stuff like this makes my blood boil. Hope they get hammered by as many lawsuits as possible

They'll probably try to use the old "but ours has a lanyard hole and 2 screws w/ hexagram drives" excuse. Looking at other offerings by this company, most appear to be knock-offs or direct copies of other camping/gardening/outdoor tools, implements and equipment, all made you know where.:barf:

And English is definitely NOT their first, or maybe even their second language. You would think that someone trying to sell stuff to the American market would at least TRY to get the grammar and spelling right.:rolleyes:

They'll probably try to use the old "but ours has a lanyard hole and 2 screws w/ hexagram drives" excuse. Looking at other offerings by this company, most appear to be knock-offs or direct copies of other camping/gardening/outdoor tools, implements and equipment, all made you know where.:barf:

And English is definitely NOT their first, or maybe even their second language. You would think that someone trying to sell stuff to the American market would at least TRY to get the grammar and spelling right.:rolleyes:

there are many things you can't really protect, but the handles are signature, and include a lanyard hole. 3 bolts. with hex like fixtures, commonly known as a given type of machine screw; the screw is not protected, but the placement and number... and the striker pommel, and other elements... add up to a thing.

lawyers. up to them.

The sad thing is these companies will pop up, dump merchandise to who ever buys then go back underground with the profits.... Its BS

I asked where they were made a few days ago and I got no answer.

They also have what appears to be an esee 7 rip off in damascuss...... they appear to be a knock off company

I found this on the description of another of their KLO (knife like objects) : "Important Note: When you checkout make sure you are buying from the seller "Knife King" if you want the original top quality item , Buy original item from "Knife King" only. All other sellers are selling fake copies of our knives on this listing. All the good reviews on this knife are earned by knives made in our workshop and some people are trying to take advantage of these good reviews and listing their low quality copies on our listings"

hilarious :D :D :D

They also have what appears to be an esee 7 rip off in damascuss...... they appear to be a knock off company

And a Junglas, and a TOPS BOB, and a ...

Back