BK62 Photos Here

RBjiJf1l.jpg

Only among knife nuts would that pic's response be, "Aw, ain't that cute."

Anyone else would hear the Psycho shower scene music playing in the background.

It is a sweet blade. Haven't used it near as much as I want to. Was thinking about heading south this weekend, as the temps are gonna be in the 50's, but I'm trying to save money for a little purchase I've been wanting for some time now.
Is it a secret what you're saving for?? :D

Awesome! Won't be long the little guy will be making fires like mom :thumbsup:
So true! Right now he just points and says "hot hot hot"

Only among knife nuts would that pic's response be, "Aw, ain't that cute."

Anyone else would hear the Psycho shower scene music playing in the background.
I had just finished cutting some hot dogs up into small pieces for him. didn't think about it being crazy haha!

your yard ape is growing quick Cap'n!
OMG it happens so fast!! He can almost run, it's insanity round here!

Haha!! Nah, that's my backyard fire pit. It's quite the yard decor lol! I do carry that grate occasionally though. :)
;)

BK62 sure is a sweet blade, eh?

Keep rubbing in the mineral oil Cap , unless you like the dry look. I know you must be very busy but I think you will be amazed at the finish you will have in just a short time :thumbsup: it will stop absorbing and dry to a nice sheen ;) here a pic of mine after it stopped absorbing the oil and its as dry as a bone to the touch and should stay this way for quite some time now :thumbsup: yours will to :D
IMG_3993.JPG

Keep rubbing in the mineral oil Cap , unless you like the dry look. I know you must be very busy but I think you will be amazed at the finish you will have in just a short time :thumbsup: it will stop absorbing and dry to a nice sheen ;) here a pic of mine after it stopped absorbing the oil and its as dry as a bone to the touch and should stay this way for quite some time now :thumbsup: yours will to :D
View attachment 1071737
I hear ya! Only did one coat so far. I am not sure if I want to let it and let it soak up my sweat and oils or if I should keep going.

I hear ya! Only did one coat so far. I am not sure if I want to let it and let it soak up my sweat and oils or if I should keep going.
:thumbsup:, Your sweat and oils will always add to a nice rubbed in mineral oil finish :) . By the way your backyard stove is COOL :thumbsup:

Back