BK62 Photos Here

:thumbsup:, Your sweat and oils will always add to a nice rubbed in mineral oil finish :) . By the way your backyard stove is COOL :thumbsup:
Well I think I might have to add some more then! I've been working hard on making a video about the knife, once I'm done it'll get the full spa treatment! And thanks, that fire pit is much more functional than I expected, I'm kinda proud of it haha!

Jonny1280

Gold Member
F3oFkyI.jpg

dE4jvlL.jpg

GlKig34.jpg

zU2SQqT.jpg

Fixall

Platinum Member
Well... I've had the BK62 for about three weeks now and I promised some photos in the other BK62 thread, so here we are. :)

Here's a couple shots I took right after pulling it out of the box and oiling it. Don't mind the lint on the handle in the second pic.
tOecOsb.jpg

SAXyrxq.jpg

I took this one the same day since it was the first day we'd had sun in quite some time (again don't mind the lint).
DKWRQFu.jpg

And a shot of the BK62 in my baby hands, lol.
NJwkgr3.jpg

...And then I decided I needed a prettier shot for such a handsome knife so I went outside and took this one just now. Turned out decent. :D
u0FMiXa.jpg

All in all, I LOVE this knife! It has greatly exceeded my expectations in build quality, hand feel, and just overall coolness. I'm am very pleased to own such a wonderful reproduction of this historic knife.

Last edited:

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
All in all, I LOVE this knife! It has greatly exceeded my expectations in build quality, hand feel, and just overall coolness. I'm am very pleased to own such a wonderful reproduction of this historic knife.
Welcome to the wonderful world of BK&T. :thumbsup:

Xr6x

Gold Member
Well... I've had the BK62 for about three weeks now and I promised some photos in the other BK62 thread, so here we are. :)

Here's a couple shots I took right after pulling it out of the box and oiling it. Don't mind the lint on the handle in the second pic.
uRCXmyN.jpg

KZ3foNt.jpg

I took this one the same day since it was the first day we'd had sun in quite some time (again don't mind the lint).
Ki3Ke4n.jpg

And a shot of the BK62 in my baby hands, lol.
te2kbMJ.jpg

...And then I decided I needed a prettier shot for such a handsome knife so I went outside and took this one just now. Turned out decent. :D
0pU0JyS.jpg

Congrats on a very Cool Blade for sure :thumbsup: It looks GREAT !

Fixall

Platinum Member
Welcome to the wonderful world of BK&T. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

If this is the quality I can expect from Becker, I imagine this is just the first of many. :D

Congrats on a very Cool Blade for sure :thumbsup: It looks GREAT !

Thanks! It was a Valentine's Day gift from the wife... She's a keeper!

Since camping season is upon us here in the PNW, I decided to give the BK62 a go at making one of our favorite camping dishes (typically it's duck or grouse instead of chicken, lol).

It performed marvelously. :D

tLzlW5V.jpg

Last edited: