BK62

Is there something really difficult about shipping your way? Not sure what SA is (South America?) but shipping to Europe hasn't been excessively awful.

P.S. I have a condor kephart up for the taking (with some stipulations but we could discuss that) in the "pay it forward" thread. I also have a mini-review of why it's there. Having it makes me more excited for this because it was a nice blade design with a bad, for me, handle.
SA is South Africa. The postage is just so expensive here. Importing from Knife Centre costs 30 dollars, which does not sound too bad. For now I'll stick with my Moras and my Opinel.

SA is South Africa. The postage is just so expensive here. Importing from Knife Centre costs 30 dollars, which does not sound too bad. For now I'll stick with my Moras and my Opinel.

When the BK62 comes out, let me know if you want one and we'll see what we can do about getting one your way. I already priced out South Africa (priced out a few places that would fit SA) and I can do it cheaper than $30.

Write on my profile wall (whatever it's called) if you want to pursue after they're released and we can get details figured out. Every knife lover deserves to at least try a becker.

When the BK62 comes out, let me know if you want one and we'll see what we can do about getting one your way. I already priced out South Africa (priced out a few places that would fit SA) and I can do it cheaper than $30.

Write on my profile wall (whatever it's called) if you want to pursue after they're released and we can get details figured out. Every knife lover deserves to at least try a becker.
That would be great. I guess I should start saving up some money now. :)

if they sold out, it makes sense they should get more... unless the companies involved are not in business to make money

btw, what was the price?? What are plans for re-orders? If you don't know now, please let us know when you do know

Oh Great !!!! $115.

What now ?.... I have to buy another Becker knife !:eek:

How many should I buy ? 20?.......... 20x 115 + $2300

They Aren't sold out.....

Nice! I’m jealous. When did you order?

I got the OK from the boss to post these pics.

Here it is!
Thank you Ethan for giving us Beckerheads this sneak peek.

No release date yet. Ethan’s approximation is “soon”. *(Please do not call and bug Ka-bar).

The BK62 Beckhart. Wood scales, leather sheath and stonewash 1095.

c4C99ip.jpg

DYNJimo.jpg

azV9vLq.jpg

k4hlIBa.jpg

Ethan let me handle his original Kephart and I was so blown away and impressed. I’ve heard Ethan talk about some of the subtleties of the Kephart and now I can attest. An amazing knife really.
Then he pulled out the BK62 and I couldn’t believe it! Not only do we get a new Becker knife, but it is so close to the original that it’s scary. This is going to be such a cool knife!!
* I should also say, Ethan never called it the Beckhart. That’s a name that was originally coined by 19-3Ben.
I hope the name sticks. I like it!!

Photo not working for me. Is this what it was?

See what you started Johnny? :D
So now I am kind of curious, was this a knife owned by Mr. Kephart, or is it just a knife that he designed to be sold to the public?

Back