BK62

Wondering if this is going to be made in the custom shop, or regular production. Hoping regular production.

I really like that Ethan went with wood and leather. I would have been okay with grivory, but this is just too cool.

Wondering if this is going to be made in the custom shop, or regular production. Hoping regular production.

I really like that Ethan went with wood and leather. I would have been okay with grivory, but this is just too cool.

Maybe this one will be a custom from State & Union and a production model coated in black with the grivory scales will come after?

Maybe this one will be a custom from State & Union and a production model coated in black with the grivory scales will come after?
No idea. I think it'll be made like the one shown personally.

Do you know the thickness?

well, now I'm really chuffed, and extremely sad I wasn't able to make it out to Mt for the rondy a couple weeks ago.

The blade height looks more on the 62. I wonder if Ethan compensated for blade loss on the original and got it as close as he could.
I resized those in GIMP. Probably not exact, I just eyeballed it. Lighting, and the like, will be off, etc.

Back