• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Black Jack Knives Tac-Op 4. 1st Production Run..

Up for sale is a lightly used Black Jack knives Tac-Op number 4. It has been lightly used and is just discolored due to patina. Easily polished off but I didnt want to take away from the character of the knife. It is made with 1095 so will patina with use very quickly anyways. This guy would make a great companion in the woods. It comes with the Kydex sheath shown. I am selling off my collection of knives as my debt has got out of hand and I have had to make some serious life changes. Sadly this involves me slowly selling off my knife collection. I am asking 50 dollars for this guy and 10 dollars shipping. Pay pal gift please (and I will do the same with shipping:)). Please shoot me a line if you have any questions. Keep your eyes open for more of my collection as they will be coming up daily in the weeks ahead.

20151115-IMG_6025 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

20151115-IMG_6024 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

Back