Black micarta Grazioso release date?

Calling all Kizer, is there a projected release date for this version of the Grazioso?

Kizer-Manganas-Grazioso-LL-black-Micarta-SW-BHQ-121133-jr-large.jpg

I'm liking this one

20210624_163020.jpg

Hi, Sincerely sorry for the late reply! This black micarta Grazioso is a prototype and we finally decided not to release this version. 😭 But we are going to produce a high-end variation this year. 20CV for the blade material, titanium bolster, and CF handle scale. I feel anticipated to it. If you are more anticipated to see the full micarta Grazioso, please let us know!

Hi, Sincerely sorry for the late reply! This black micarta Grazioso is a prototype and we finally decided not to release this version. 😭 But we are going to produce a high-end variation this year. 20CV for the blade material, titanium bolster, and CF handle scale. I feel anticipated to it. If you are more anticipated to see the full micarta Grazioso, please let us know!

I love my brass and micarta Grazioso, and I plan on getting the titanium/CF when it releases. But I would also get a full micarta (inset liners and S35VN?) Grazioso. The grind is so good, it is a very classy looking and feeling design, I think this is one model you should run wild with. Even if it's just for the Friday Club!

I love my brass and micarta Grazioso, and I plan on getting the titanium/CF when it releases. But I would also get a full micarta (inset liners and S35VN?) Grazioso. The grind is so good, it is a very classy looking and feeling design, I think this is one model you should run wild with. Even if it's just for the Friday Club!
The steel of the prototype is N690. I always garner suggestions from fans about variations to our RND team. S35VN blade steel and black micarta sound good to us. Our thought is that we have a number of full micarta variations of other models, and copper/brass bolster might take this Grazioso knife design to the next level. If fans are in need of it, we will try to make it a part of our plan.👊

The steel of the prototype is N690. I always garner suggestions from fans about variations to our RND team. S35VN blade steel and black micarta sound good to us. Our thought is that we have a number of full micarta variations of other models, and copper/brass bolster might take this Grazioso knife design to the next level. If fans are in need of it, we will try to make it a part of our plan.👊
I think the brass/copper bolstered N690 is perfect as it is, and it makes sense to retain the bolster aesthetic across the different versions. But I think a full micarta Grazioso should be lighter than the Vanguard version.

Since copper and brass are a bit heavy, maybe for a mid-range S35VN version it could have a wide pivot collar and backspacer in brass? Or a bronze anodized titanium clip, pivot, and backspacer?

I think the brass/copper bolstered N690 is perfect as it is, and it makes sense to retain the bolster aesthetic across the different versions. But I think a full micarta Grazioso should be lighter than the Vanguard version.

Since copper and brass are a bit heavy, maybe for a mid-range S35VN version it could have a wide pivot collar and backspacer in brass? Or a bronze anodized titanium clip, pivot, and backspacer?
Thank you for your detailed suggestions and feedback. I will organize this information and send it to our RND team.

Thank you for your detailed suggestions and feedback. I will organize this information and send it to our RND team.

A final thought is that this might be a perfect candidate for a future Mojave exclusive, or a Friday Club if it would be easier logistically to just do a single smaller run!

When could we expect to see this Ti version? Thanks!!!

Just ordered two: one set off by brass bolsters, the other by copper. Next, of course, will be one with titanium bolsters.

Normally eschew recurves here (except for another Kizer, a Dukes), but these Graziosos are so smart and elegant, I simply cannot resist them.

Kudos to Kizer and designer Sherif Manganas for knives that are fresh, yet offer a sense of traditional cutlery.

Now to patiently await the postman . . .

Just ordered two: one set off by brass bolsters, the other by copper. Next, of course, will be one with titanium bolsters.

Normally eschew recurves here (except for another Kizer, a Dukes), but these Graziosos are so smart and elegant, I simply cannot resist them.

Kudos to Kizer and designer Sherif Manganas for knives that are fresh, yet offer a sense of traditional cutlery.

Now to patiently await the postman . . .
I like recurves in some ways but am intimidated by the prospect of sharpening them, however the real magic of the Grazioso, aside from the action, is the grind. I'm excited for you to see what I'm talking about when your pair arrive.
Also I saw something that was teased for the August Friday Club, it's a really cool Grazioso!@

Last edited:
Back