• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blackjack Applegate - Fairbairn, EK Magnum Hunter and Case 223-6

I have the following for sale.....

1 million and 1. Blackjack Cutlery 'Applegate Fairbairn Dagger'

Specifications

Blade Steel : A2

Blade Length : 6 1/4 in.

OAL Length : 11 1/4 in.

Apllegate Fairbairn Dagger as presented by Blackjack Cutlery made in the early 90's in Effingham, IL. Has the original sheath, no box.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 90 % condition. It has the original edge, from the factory. There are no signs or wear or use. The same can be said for the sheath. It does have the "traditional" crack in the bottom as illustrated in the pics.....

Price: $250.00

1 million and 4. Case XX 223-6 Fixed Blade

Specifications

Blade Steel : Stainless

Blade Length : 5 1/2 in.

OAL Length : 10 in.

This knife is in very good condition considering its age. These were made from 1964 - 1969. This has the original sheath, as well. Of course it shows sings of wear but it's an old knife.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 75%. The pics show the condition.

Price: $85.00

1 million and 6. John Ek Commando Knife Co. 'Magnum Hunter'

Specifications

Blade Steel : 440-C Stainless

Blade Length : 6 1/4 in.

OAL Length : 11 1/2 in.

This knife was made by Blackjack Cutlery in Effingham IL in the early 1990's. It features a rosewood handle with a brass guard and X cut brass screws holding the handle into place. This knife has the original sheath but no box.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 95% condition. There are some slight scuffs / scratches on the blade, presumably sheath marks. It has the original factory edge.

Price: $175.00

As with everything that I sell, if you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase you may certainly return the item for a complete refund of the purchase price. I, of course, cannot (and will not) be held liable for the knives AFTER they leave my possession, should the cutlery you purchased be damaged in transport and / or after you receive said cutlery, as unfortunate of a situation as that would be, there will be no refunds from me due to this. All the more reason for you to opt for insurance on the cutlery. Let me reiterate, AFTER the cutlery leaves my possession I will not be held responsible / accountable for it.

All prices are inclusive of S&H in the U.S., there will be a 4% charge for PayPal, I prefer USPS, Bank Money Orders or Cashiers Check for payment, however. Insurance is up to the buyer. No International Sales. I will wait on personal checks to clear prior to shipping. I can also process Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards, as well (again with a 4% fee).

It's YOUR responsibility to know the laws at YOUR location, not mine. Should any of these knives be illegal in your area I highly encourage you NOT to buy them.

I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason. If you have an unsavory reputation within the community, I will not sell to you, don't ask! You'd only be wasting your time and energy.

First “I’ll take it” gets the cutlery.

My paypal address is : jj-guns (at) hot mail (dot) com

Thanks for Looking. Feel free to PM me or email me with any questions that you might have. Should my inbox be full feel free to send an email to the above email address.

Additional Pics of most of the knives are available upon request.

Let's save some time. What's your best on the Case? I have knives to trade if you are interested as well, folding and fixed blade. I'd live to hear from you, and these are all awesome, I wish I could just buy them now lol! Thanks
Jim
Bonez Customs

Back