1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

BLADE autographs & dinner guest

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Bmurray, May 23, 2019.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    This year at BLADE, I decide to continue tradition and will be offering pictures with me as well as autographs. This year I'm offering a few lucky people (who has the most money) to be my guest at dinner. To be awarded this once in a lifetime deal, you have to pick up the tab and pay my fees. Below are the 2019 rates. I tried to keep the prices the same.
    Thanks.
    Big Deal Bob

Autographs
    $1.00

Pics with me
    $1.00

Push my wheelchair
    $2.00

Dinner with me
    $4.00

Please pm me for rates for special appearances and luncheons.

2. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    You are a mess.

3. Moosedog01

Moosedog01 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Hahaha. This will be my first Blade show. I'll be sure to bring some singles for you Bob.

Bmurray and VANCE like this.
  4. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Makes sure you let us know moose
    I have coupons for Big Deals prices

Bmurray and Moosedog01 like this.
  5. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    So why don't we just stop at the nearest Walmart and "borrow" a scooter and return it afterwards??
    Bobcat.jpg

Last year I recall there was a bridge troll theme for Bob tshirts so this would probably be this year's tshirt :)
    Bob Shirts.jpg

6. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I'd rather have human power. You know its sorta like forging a knife. Yea I know that's a stretch.

7. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I was thinking the motorized version has a smaller footprint and would be easier to get through the aisle for you.

Or maybe you just skeeeered of 4 wheelers now? Which I could understand. ;)

Bmurray and Nbrackett like this.
  8. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    " To be awarded this once in a lifetime deal, you have to pick up the tab and pay my fees."

Were I going, I would offer to flip you for the check...but it seems you have already flipped enough for one Summer.

Bill

VANCE, Warrior108 and Bmurray like this.