BLADE autographs & dinner guest

Bmurray

Gold Member
This year at BLADE, I decide to continue tradition and will be offering pictures with me as well as autographs. This year I'm offering a few lucky people (who has the most money) to be my guest at dinner. To be awarded this once in a lifetime deal, you have to pick up the tab and pay my fees. Below are the 2019 rates. I tried to keep the prices the same.
Thanks.
Big Deal Bob

Autographs
$1.00

Pics with me
$1.00

Push my wheelchair
$2.00

Dinner with me
$4.00

Please pm me for rates for special appearances and luncheons.

This year at BLADE, I decide to continue tradition and will be offering pictures with me as well as autographs. This year I'm offering a few lucky people (who has the most money) to be my guest at dinner. To be awarded this once in a lifetime deal, you have to pick up the tab and pay my fees. Below are the 2019 rates. I tried to keep the prices the same.
Thanks.
Big Deal Bob

Autographs
$1.00

Pics with me
$1.00

Push my wheelchair
$2.00

Dinner with me
$4.00

Please pm me for rates for special appearances and luncheons.
So why don't we just stop at the nearest Walmart and "borrow" a scooter and return it afterwards??
Bobcat.jpg

Last year I recall there was a bridge troll theme for Bob tshirts so this would probably be this year's tshirt :)
Bob Shirts.jpg

I'd rather have human power. You know its sorta like forging a knife. Yea I know that's a stretch.

I'd rather have human power. You know its sorta like forging a knife. Yea I know that's a stretch.
I was thinking the motorized version has a smaller footprint and would be easier to get through the aisle for you.

Or maybe you just skeeeered of 4 wheelers now? Which I could understand. ;)

" To be awarded this once in a lifetime deal, you have to pick up the tab and pay my fees."

Were I going, I would offer to flip you for the check...but it seems you have already flipped enough for one Summer.

Bill

Back