• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Review Blade HQ Customer Service

M Mo Depa any place where a new person comes in with negativity toward something that has managed to earn the respect and trust of that community will be met with skepticism and I can understand why he brought it up. It is ideal when someone also continues to give what advice they can along with pointing out their skepticism. Don't hold too much against him for that and I hope you stick around we here for all the great fun discussions to be had here.

They are closed Sat. I did end up calling also, but tried the 2nd email at the alternative email address (the first email was through their webpage which uses a 3rd party).
You said you got the package on a Friday. My mistake. Keep diggin' deepa!

Wow, that's neither insightful or helpful in any way.

But if you think about it, this is a great place to come for the purpose of posting about a negative buying experience. I knew a lot of the dealer's employees would be on the site and just as I suspected, I was able to actually get a response from the dealer in less time than the emails or phone call took, and my issue is now being looked into.

Sorry my first post couldn't have been more interesting for you though.
Nothing about being interesting. Experience has shown that many of these 1st time negative posts are hit and run, by someone with an agenda other than solving the problem. It is not only the 1st but the last post we will see. They post these all over the internet with no intention of getting the problem solved, just revenge. As I said wary(as in cautious, not weary as in finding it tedious)-no more. The fact that you did come back and are working with the company negates that.
Hope you get things worked out

Last edited:
M Mo Depa any place where a new person comes in with negativity toward something that has managed to earn the respect and trust of that community will be met with skepticism and I can understand why he brought it up. It is ideal when someone also continues to give what advice they can along with pointing out their skepticism. Don't hold too much against him for that and I hope you stick around we here for all the great fun discussions to be had here.

To expand on this post a little, when you make threads as this one (especially when you're brand new here and it's your first post) and include these types of comments "there’s obviously a ton of BHQ shills here" it does make it sound like you may be coming in with ulterior motives.

That comment is very false. BladeHQ is know here for being a solid, reputable dealer here. If you see an overwhelmingly positive response about them, it's not because there's a bunch of shills it's because most people have had a positive experience with them. No one person nor company is perfect and errors occur, this is an example right here, but that is the exception rather than the rule. It also looks like they're doing what they can to rectify their mistake, which is as much as we can ask from anyone.

M Mo Depa

It's all taken care of. You have been issued a complete refund for the entire order.

Again, I am sorry that this happened.

Mark

Glad to hear its all worked out!! BHQ is my 1st place I look when looking for a knife..;) Great people..:thumbsup:
Mo Depa.. I hope your faith has been restored!!!:D
John

(there’s obviously a ton of BHQ shills here)
I'm not paying for a membership for this forum
Fortunately for you, there are plenty of shills/members on BF's who are willing to pay for a membership which helps to keep this site up and running.

Without them, how would you have ever gotten your issue resolved :rolleyes:

Mark, I areally ppreciate you looking into this and taking action. Please let me know when I can expect to see the refund on my card. I will post an update to let everyone know when the issue is resolved.

Our CC processor tells us it can take up to 5 business days. The refund was issued on Friday. It's often faster than that, but that's out of our hands unfortunately.

Please let me know when I can expect to see the refund on my card. I will post an update to let everyone know when the issue is resolved.
Couldn't you just wait a while? :rolleyes: Did you have to ask him in the thread as if, maybe, he didn't really do anything? :thumbsdown: Perhaps I'm taking it wrong, but it seems insulting to me. Just my .02

Back