Blade HQ Exclusive Manix in M4

halden.doerge

I'll Sharpen Your Knife
Gold Member
Natural/jade G10 and CPM M4 steel. Not sure when it will be out, but I must say, this looks like one worth adding to the collection!

spyderco-manix-2-natural-g10-mockup-dl.jpg

Now it's just a question of who will get to sell the M4 lightweight Manix, and what color it will be! Because that must happen. :D

That's interesting- this is the second time a G10 Manix 2 has been done in M4.

They've done this a few times with different steels. There have been at least two in CTS XHP, and two in Cruwear that I can recall.

not seeing that the liners are skeletonized. boy what a mess up by BHQ and Spyderco on that. hopefully its just a mistake in the specs

not seeing that the liners are skeletonized. boy what a mess up by BHQ and Spyderco on that. hopefully its just a mistake in the specs

I hope/assume so too. All the sprint run Manix's I've seen have had them.

It says so if you click the link.

I have to agree about the DLC'd liners and screws. That should look sharp as hell. Definitely feeling the need to own this beauty. Ahh.. Spyderco's always trying to take my money, haha.

And here I was, (sort of) entertaining the thought of selling my M4 Manix.

I like M4.
DLC M4........?

For a LW M4 Manix...
Would be nice if they made the FRN a transparent color.

I like M4.
DLC M4........?
I’ve got a M4 blade that is PVD coated by Razor’s Edge band it’s very well done without losing slicing capability. I also have a ZT 0770CFM4 that has DLC and it definitely lost some slicing smoothness compared to it’s non-coated counterpart. I’ll be going with the satin on this one.

I like M4.
DLC M4........?

For a LW M4 Manix...
Would be nice if they made the FRN a transparent color.

Here are my dream LW Manix sprints:

Green/CTS 204P
Red/CPM Cruwear
Purple/M4
Yellow/LC200N

Translucent on all of the above would be fantastic, but I'd take regular colors happily.

Here are my dream LW Manix sprints:

Green/CTS 204P
Red/CPM Cruwear
Purple/M4
Yellow/LC200N

Translucent on all of the above would be fantastic, but I'd take regular colors happily.
Ooooh... Yellow serrated H1. :eek:
CF LW with 20CV (I think they’ll be using 20CV soon because of the recent Mule).

Back