Blade HQ Exclusive Manix in M4

One minute? Wow, had to be fast on that one. Congrats to those who got one.

Now, lets see what kind of markup we'll see on FB and in the exchange. :mad:

I had one in my cart and when I went to submit my order, it said they were all gone! Damn that was fast....

Same thing happened to me. I suspect we are all tricked. I've logged into my bladeHQ account all the time this morning. But when I snagged one put it in my shopping cart and clicked secure check out, I was mysteriously logged out. Relogged in in 20 seconds, boom it was out of stock.

Kinda crazy, I have a screaming fast internet connection and I didn’t even see them available to order! I guess it only took 70 buyers with two in their cart to sell out.

I got my 2. One for me and one to pass on to my son (he is only 5 months old haha). Blade HQ said they went on the site at 10:04 mst and sold out 10:05 mst.

Same here!i have a freaking fast internet conection,came on the site of BHQ,ordered one,got trown out of the site when i wanted to pay! and when i got back all sold out!
i feel cheated by BHQ by creating this hype for so few knives!BHQ is in my ignore list after buying so much knives from them.

Same here!i have a freaking fast internet conection,came on the site of BHQ,ordered one,got trown out of the site when i wanted to pay! and when i got back all sold out!
i feel cheated by BHQ by creating this hype for so few knives!BHQ is in my ignore list after buying so much knives from them.

How is that BHQ's fault? You should have gotten one on the original date, it took much longer to sell out last Tuesday. You could have easily obtained one with a small amount of effort. I praise BHQ for releasing such an awesome line of Spydercos with the natural G10 handles. This one with the black DLC and hardware puts it over the top. It's sweet!

I logged in to my Blade HQ account at 10:30 central time, then come 11:00 kept refreshing the page till it let me order them. It never kicked me out. So I venture to say it isn't Blade HQ fault.

To Cscotttsss,maybe i didn't know?
To Misthailin,don't be confused,dissapointed is completely different than mad,but at least i have all the Paramilitary's 1 & 2 ever made,this is my favorit Spyderco model!so,don't feel bad for me,and good luck with all your exclusive's and sprints.

To Cscotttsss,maybe i didn't know?
To Misthailin,don't be confused,dissapointed is completely different than mad,but at least i have all the Paramilitary's 1 & 2 ever made,this is my favorit Spyderco model!so,don't feel bad for me,and good luck with all your exclusive's and sprints.

I used the wrong adjective. You said you were ignoring BHQ which is more what I meant. I get the disappointment for sure. I too was disappointed I didn’t snag another. There are so many knives I have missed out on... just recently missed the Millet Knives Damasteel Torrent. Put one in my cart went to check out and it said sold out. I was not disappointed though. I was PISSED!

They still have the XHP ones... for $125 more for the damasteel one! I will not accept XHP!!!!

This Manix is sweet though!

How are you going to get the PM2 M4 DLC, when they come out?

Remind me how lucky I am when my wife finds out I used the credit card lol. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission right?

In my opinion, no. I think it's better to get finances squared away and buy pre-planned purchases with cash. Paying interest rates on toys for months and years to come in simply unwise.
I am not scolding, just answering your question with some knowledge I gained from this book called "Rich dad, poor dad" byby Robert Kiyosaki. They have it on audiobook, you should check
it out some day on a car ride, while knife sharpening etc. Very valuable info there about getting finances in order, making investments etc.
Take care.

Anycal,don't worry about that,when this particular PM2 M4 DLC will come i have one,same as the Manix2 M4DLC,which i've got from a friend who bought 2 and sold one to me for $155.

Back