Blade HQ Exclusive Manix in M4

Those did sell out incredible fast, maybe it’s for the best. I believe the Lum Tanto might be out around the end of February/ early March.

LoL I wasn’t really asking but I appreciate it

In my opinion, no. I think it's better to get finances squared away and buy pre-planned purchases with cash. Paying interest rates on toys for months and years to come in simply unwise.
I am not scolding, just answering your question with some knowledge I gained from this book called "Rich dad, poor dad" byby Robert Kiyosaki. They have it on audiobook, you should check
it out some day on a car ride, while knife sharpening etc. Very valuable info there about getting finances in order, making investments etc.
Take care.

I had one in my cart and when I went to submit my order, it said they were all gone! Damn that was fast....
Yes, that happened to me as well...In the cart and then disappeared....oh well missed out on this one:(

If you look at the history of hot Spyderco sprint runs, $225 is actually a very reasonable secondary price (yeah I got the immediate flipping part of it).
Already a couple up on the exchange....figured that would happen today.

They didn't open for you at exactly 10:00am

You just had to reload the page until you could put it into cart.
I bought 2 without problem but now I regret it.

I live in Asia and it seems difficult for me to re-sell/exchange it.

They didn't open for you at exactly 10:00am

You just had to reload the page until you could put it into cart.
I bought 2 without problem but now I regret it.

I live in Asia and it seems difficult for me to re-sell/exchange it.

Well, that I can help. If you ask BladeHQ to ship them to my address, I can pay you back what you paid for them. :p

yVDPpex.jpg

But yet yours is the first I see for sale in the exchange? Lol
something else has caught my eye. Spyderco really needs to consider the compression lock for that Manix 2. After EDCing a para 3 and sage 5 for over a year, this manix lock is just annoying. I decided.

First, yes on the PM2 M4 DLC with jade G-10!!!

About the CBB lock on the Manix. I actually had a change of heart about it due to BHQ model.

I had two of the Manix LW over the last couple of years. Gave one away, and even though I kept the CTS-XHP model, I didn't use it much due to the lock. The LW handle is way to slick for this lock; for me anyways. Flew out of my hand on several occasions, and had to re-profile it twice due to chipping after it hit the ground.

Now, having the DLC M4 version of this knife, I realized two things. The G-10 makes for a much more secure grip on the knife while trying to close it. That, combined with the spring feeling softer than the LW models, makes me actually like the CBBL now.

Would I try a compression lock Manix? Probably. But PM2 (my favorite of all time) already scratches that itch. And my new found fondness for CBBL doesn't make it necessary.

Back