• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Review Blade HQ - How do they get it so wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candidly, the facts seem to be "How dare BladeHQ send me an email, and give me 24 hours to respond! I work for a living!". I mean, what? You don't check your personal email at any time in a 24 hour period? LOL Ok, then.
No, actually I don't feel the need to check my personal emails constantly since my obligation to my job is more important than my personal life... Is there something wrong with that?

Obviously not the brightest poster here today which says much I think. The issue is that no one was able to resolve my requests when they were contacted multiple times for assistance, how numb must you be upstairs to miss that?

No, actually I don't feel the need to check my personal emails constantly since my obligation to my job is more important than my personal life... Is there something wrong with that?

Obviously not the brightest poster here today which says much I think. The issue is that no one was able to resolve my requests when they were contacted multiple times for assistance, how numb must you be upstairs to miss that?

It's patently ridiculous, is what it is. Do you work 24 hour days? You don't look at your email during a lunchbreak or once you get home? Listen, the reason you're being made fun of here is because your position is absolute bonkers garbage, much like your exceptionally entitled attitude. BladeHQ has been selling knives for years, and most of us have had many, many great transactions with them. At this point, your entire position has been that of: how dare they contact you by email to resolve a possible fraud situation because your international card raised a flag, and how dare they expect you to respond within 24 hours. This isn't 2003, guy. Do you have a cell phone made in the last ten years? If you do, then you had a means to return their communication in that time. That you didn't is YOUR issue, not BladeHQ's. Also, what communications? You offered to post up back on page one. Where is it? Let's see the ENTIRE chain of communication. I'm betting it shows you becoming a belligerent asshat to the CS person. I'd have cancelled your order also because you come off as one of those people who'd have immediate complaints once you did receive the item.

There's someone "numb upstairs" here, but it's not me.

At OP- Insulting everybody isn't helping. What would you have preferred BHQ do, exactly?

You are correct, you are under no obligation to do anything. Yet, I think you are missing his and others' points to your own position's detriment.

What good is a "review" if there are not enough details to glean what has actually happened? This is supposed to be a warning for others, but how are we to determine if your gripe is warranted, blowing something insignificant out of proportion, or just making something up?
If you do not and refuse to paint a picture on what transpired your review is a pointless endeavor in wasting your own time and not worth others even considering your opinion on the subject.
As covered already, you may take it as you wish as we all do anyway. I divulged enough information to get the point across for me, that's my choice and that how it was done. No amount of complaints is going to change it, in other words pointless.

It's patently ridiculous, is what it is. Do you work 24 hour days? You don't look at your email during a lunchbreak or once you get home? Listen, the reason you're being made fun of here is because your position is absolute bonkers garbage, much like your exceptionally entitled attitude. BladeHQ has been selling knives for years, and most of us have had many, many great transactions with them. At this point, your entire position has been that of: how dare they contact you by email to resolve a possible fraud situation because your international card raised a flag, and how dare they expect you to respond within 24 hours. This isn't 2003, guy. Do you have a cell phone made in the last ten years? If you do, then you had a means to return their communication in that time. That you didn't is YOUR issue, not BladeHQ's. Also, what communications? You offered to post up back on page one. Where is it? Let's see the ENTIRE chain of communication. I'm betting it shows you becoming a belligerent asshat to the CS person. I'd have cancelled your order also because you come off as one of those people who'd have immediate complaints once you did receive the item.

There's someone "numb upstairs" here, but it's not me.
Yeah, not all of us sit around on our lazy behinds all-day.

Let me get this straight, you want a knife that BladeHQ has. It is their knife. You paid for it with an international CC. BladeHQ flagged as possible fraudulent card. So now they need to protect themselves and their knife (which they still own). So you are asked to reply within 24 hrs but cant? Remember, this is their knife, which you want. That means you have to do your due diligence.
Were you expecting them to ship a knife to you with the “hope” that they wouldnt get screwed? This whole thing makes no sense.
Kudos to you @BladeHQ for even responding to this post.

As covered already, you may take it as you wish as we all do anyway. I divulged enough information to get the point across for me, that's my choice and that how it was done. No amount of complaints is going to change it, in other words pointless.

"to get the point across for me"

You knew what happened. No one else did and the info you gave was far from enough to paint a picture of your complaints for your intended audience.

Was the point of this thread to inform others of potential issues regarding a dealer or to satisfy your need to whine after you were "wronged" by said dealer? You do you man, but many of your posts point towards the latter.

You are out zero money, correct? No harm, no foul. Buy it someplace else.
I spent my time shopping and researching. I waited for Black Friday deals and chose where to shop just like you. It's also been cover that I did cancel my remaining order and ordered from knifecenter.com. An uneventful purchase. My right to review bad service. At least try to follow if you want to have an opinion.

Yeah, not all of us sit around on our lazy behinds all-day.

All due respect, but you posting fairly continuously on a knife forum from 7am EST to about 3pm EST during a weekday makes your complaint about having to check your personal email in a 24 window more and more absurd.

"to get the point across for me"

You knew what happened. No one else did and the info you gave was far from enough to paint a picture of your complaints for your intended audience.

Was the point of this thread to inform others of potential issues regarding a dealer or to satisfy your need to whine after you were "wronged" by said dealer? You do you man, but many of your posts point towards the latter.
The point is that their service delivery was not able to resolve issues and assist with filling my order. Not sure, but that's what online retailers do, right?

Bet you would've cried the hardest had this been you. The vendor has responded. I have given all the information I am going to. You'll have to do with it what you can.

It's been covered. Suggest you read thoroughly before replying.
Every time I read a review about a retailer with enough guts to kick a snowflake like you to the curb my opinion of them improves.

The whole customer is always right mentality that has become common is a joke.

Buyers are liars.

The point is that their service delivery was not able to resolve issues and assist with filling my order. Not sure, but that's what online retailers do, right?

Bet you would've cried the hardest had this been you. The vendor has responded. I have given all the information I am going to. You'll have to do with it what you can.

Which is none. I'm betting that you don't want to share the communication chain, because you got belligerent and unreasonable, which would hurt your attempt at portraying yourself as the aggrieved victim party, aggrieved despite the fact that you weren't actually aggrieved in any measurable, tangible way. Your fee-fees were just hurt because they didn't immediately dismiss their processes to suit you. I don't blame them, and hope that BladeHQ has put a checkmark next to your info in their system in the box that says "Difficult complainer, don't sell to."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back