• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Blade HQ Shipping times

If I can order the same thing from one source, that ships quickly, or another that takes longer the fast shipper gets my business. A dealer told me once in this day of instant communication the thing he had to be most competitive about after price was shipping time.

I remember ordering stuff pre-internet. You had to mail your order to the company and then sit around for the next couple of weeks hoping it would show up. No tracking numbers and no quick way to find out if they even received your order.
Yeah and my great grandma remembered sending letters out west back years ago and it took the pony express weeks to deliver. Then it took weeks more to receive a reply and you didn't know anything until it came!

They aren’t the fastest for sure, but I have never had an issue with my orders. I have ordered enough from them to expect a 2-3 day delay from the time I order till it’s in the mail.

I remember ordering stuff pre-internet. You had to mail your order to the company and then sit around for the next couple of weeks hoping it would show up. No tracking numbers and no quick way to find out if they even received your order.

Ya, and if you got it within three weeks of mailing payment,that was considered super fast.

Hey S Souperson ! I'm sorry to hear that there was some confusion about your recent order with us. It does look like you submitted an order with us on the evening of April 5th and on the 6th our Customer Protection team had reached out to you via email asking you to call us and verify some information as part of an effort to prevent fraudulent activity. It also appears that you sent us an email on the evening of the 8th and a Customer Service representative had responded to that email around 7 AM on the 9th confirming the same information that our Customer Protection team had contacted you about previously and asked you to give us a call. Looking at your order now I am seeing that you have canceled it through your account on our website on the 10th and a full refund was issued back to the original payment method at that time.

I do apologize for all the confusion you had on this order but hopefully, this response clears up some of the details. I do recognize that these kinds of verification requests can be inconvenient but we do them out of the best interests of our customers as we know being a victim of fraud can be devastating. If you are still interested in submitting an order with us please give our Customer Service team a call at 888-252-3347 Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST and we can get your account verified and can assist with resubmitting an order at that time.

- BHQ

I've ordered a lot from BHQ, prices are competitive and shipping has always been fairly quick. I had an issue with a knife I received once and they got me taken care of. They're generally my go to when I'm buying new knives.

Hey S Souperson ! I'm sorry to hear that there was some confusion about your recent order with us. It does look like you submitted an order with us on the evening of April 5th and on the 6th our Customer Protection team had reached out to you via email asking you to call us and verify some information as part of an effort to prevent fraudulent activity. It also appears that you sent us an email on the evening of the 8th and a Customer Service representative had responded to that email around 7 AM on the 9th confirming the same information that our Customer Protection team had contacted you about previously and asked you to give us a call. Looking at your order now I am seeing that you have canceled it through your account on our website on the 10th and a full refund was issued back to the original payment method at that time.

I do apologize for all the confusion you had on this order but hopefully, this response clears up some of the details. I do recognize that these kinds of verification requests can be inconvenient but we do them out of the best interests of our customers as we know being a victim of fraud can be devastating. If you are still interested in submitting an order with us please give our Customer Service team a call at 888-252-3347 Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST and we can get your account verified and can assist with resubmitting an order at that time.

- BHQ

^ :thumbsup::thumbsup: It's always helpful hearing the OTHER side of a story, to get a better and more accurate perspective of the situation.

Hey, first time poster here.

^ :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

Impatient, self entitled "I WANT IT NOW" internet people who appear would rather spend more of their time whining, rather than actually spend enjoying a hobby. Case in point: The OP joins BladeForums, just to come on here to complain & bash a company. For all we know, he (soup guy) :rolleyes: could be working for one of BHQ's competitor's.....

FWIW- I've had nothing but positive experiences dealing with Blade HQ.
Patience IS, a virtue.

S Souperson ^ I double down on what I stated in my first post. As a first time poster/newbie here, your cameo appearance/OP here, demonstrates to everyone here, your personality type: A self-entitled, whiner. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: I for one, would never deal with you.

KELAMA KELAMA

You already had your bite at the apple...and your insults and invective add nothing to the discussion nor the solution.
How about you sit back, cool your jets and let BHQ and the OP come to terms.

What we don't need is your editorial remarks where you aren't a party to the transaction nor do you have skin in the game.

BTW, no points were assessed in the warning you were sent, so you don't need to reply. Just lighten up.

Thanks.

Hmm.
I have never dealt with BHQ, however I do find it telling that the OP seems to have omitted all of that relevant facts. It's also telling that they are now ghosting this thread. People can come to their own conclusions.

^ :thumbsup::thumbsup: Nailed it!

This impatient, self entitled "I WANT IT NOW" tech generation; people who appear would rather spend more of their time whining, rather than actually spend enjoying a hobby. Case in point: The OP joins BladeForums, just to come on here to complain & bash a company. For all we know, he (soup guy) :rolleyes: could be working for one of BHQ's competitor's.....

FWIW- I've had nothing but positive experiences dealing with Blade HQ....but then again, I tend to me more patient & understanding, especially in these screwed up times we've been forced into.

Patience IS, a virtue.

I've never had any problems with Blade HQ. Patience is a virtue; but it can be learned, and it's name is discipline.

I placed an order with BHQ Monday and received my order yesterday, with the free shipping option. On par with my experience in the past.

So if BladeHQ BladeHQ takes anything away from this it's that their customer protection team should elevate their efforts to contact customers that have an order stuck in the system.

This isn't the first time someone has been on here posting a complaint about slow shipping that was really related to this

So if BladeHQ BladeHQ takes anything away from this it's that their customer protection team should elevate their efforts to contact customers that have an order stuck in the system.

This isn't the first time someone has been on here posting a complaint about slow shipping that was really related to this

Really? Did the others run and hide after Blade HQ set the record straight??:rolleyes:

Back