Blade Show 2002- A Contest

Don't get all excited Jerry, I'm just kiding. I see your point.I just thought it would be a fun thing to do.I don't want to cause a stir I just wanted bring my trucks to you guys sandbox and have fun.

OK, on further reflection, and contemplation of how much pleasure I'd get from slicing and dicing the Onion, I change my vote to HELL YES! :)

No more of this though, I'm too old for all this high stress competition! :p

Someone else is going to have to convince Mayo though.

There you go Jerry! Honestly, I am pretty sure you are going to win. Anything with some wicked curly wood furniture on it will get my vote! Maybe my money, too.:rolleyes:

Just wicked and no wood?

img11.jpg

Thats no combat bowie!!!! :p
I am all for what is best for everyone.
So everyone do their best.....vote for me....and I will be happy!! :):):)
and Ken......make it out of some real steel.........OK!!!!!!!??????

:p

:rolleyes:

It can be anything I say it is...! :)

Are these bowies supposed to do anything, or are they just supposed to sit there an look pretty?

See!!!
That's what I'm saying.
Is it a fighter? A field tool?
To me it should be a fighter. You have more room for lipstick.

Talk to you soon

Mick

don't wory about my steel Tom I have stuff no one has. Is this thing gonna be judged on apearance and fit and finnish only or is performance also gonna be judged ?

I'm kinda concerned guys , What if I beat Tom and Jerry so bad that I break there spirit. It would be kinda embarrasing to see Mayo and Hossom under there tables in a fetal position sucking there thumbs and crying for there mama's!!! Should I bring an oversized drape for them or maybe a teddy bear to comfort them in there time of LOSS!!!:):):)
Oh about the 440-C coment. I agree it would suck on a knife like this .

Calm down I'm just harassing you guys for the sake of competition and humor!

Yea....Im really worried.... :p:p:p
Jerry and I were making knives when you WERE still sucking your thumb!! :):):)

If Ken makes a fighting bowie out of 440-C and it wins, I'll **** my pants :eek: Every knife I have made (all 5) have been 440-C!

So what is this knife supposed to be? A combat knife or a fighting knife? There is a huge difference!

I reckon a "combat bowie, can be either or both. Try this, ask Ken what he is going to build... It's not that! Hahhahaha!!! :D

It's great to see some of the best of the best forking around with this thread.
It would be nice to see the results, so please post a pic of the outcome.

Hats Off too ya all,

Hal

Hey if you guys can find the time, maybe we should be a little more productive and decide what we do with the knives. I'm for realism here, first we sell them, then pay off the bigass booth and then the rest goes to charity.
And as far as your contest goes, well, **** off. You guys have gotten WAY too weird about this. I'm makin a knife to be a part of a money raiser. So why don't you "Combat Bowie" experts relax a little and keep this fun.
I'm still all for Ken joining in and if someone else wants to, thats OK too, we will just have to make space and if there are many more, I doubt we will sell the knives as a set. Still no biggie.
Lets here your ideas wildmen!
Duane

Back