Blade Show 2002- A Contest

Mr Dwyer-That is definitely one of your strong points.....always thinking how we can have more FUN!!!!!!! :eek:
Just hope we all live thru it! You tend to be a littttttle extreme sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p
:)

Duane , You can party with me anytime. I like the way you think,can I bring some midget Puerto Rican dancing girls too?

Hey guys,

I am going to be there. I will party till the last man drops. I will probably be the first to drop but hey I still wanna party. I will bring the diet soda. K.

Liong

Liong, I don't think you understand. That isn't the party part, it starts later. What Duane is suggesting is for what goes on in the booth all day. After hours, it really gets crazy! This last year, Tom put on a laser show in the hotel lobby, and that was before dinner! You don't even want to know what happened later... :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayo/Jelly Knife
More mayo for your money.

Specially designed to explore every nook and cranny of the mayonnaise jar. Excellent for Hellmann’s and most other brands. This is an essential piece of kit for all Women’s Institutes, Scout Troops and other mass sandwich makers.

Likewise the Jelly knife. For jelly also read jam, honey, peanut butter.

Both American made. Both dishwasher proof. Both rather clever.

Price: £2.50

Back