Blade Show 2003

I would like to invite all of you going to the Blade Show to stop in and say HI!. Extrema Ratio USA is proud to be one of the sponsors of this years show. Our booth (63 & 64) is in the rear on the right hand side(close to the food) just look for our large banner.
We will have all models on display (including folders) and will have several models entered in the Knife of the Year categories. Stop by and take a look!

I've been eyeballing your knives for quite awhile now, and I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff at the Blade Show. Any kinds of hints or previews as to what to expect?

Again, Welcome. And I'll be seeing you in Atlanta.

Jubei

Outstanding knives! And welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you at the show.

At the Show I will have on display several "one of a kind" or "only one in the USA" or "rare" knives. Should be fun...interesting stories about each one of them!:)

I was able to handle the MPC at the blade show...what a piece of art! This is one of the most non-PC knives I saw at the show.

-SquirrelNuts

Originally posted by ExtremaRatioUSA
At the Show I will have on display several "one of a kind" or "only one in the USA" or "rare" knives. Should be fun...interesting stories about each one of them!:)

I didn't have the opportunity to attend the Blade Show so to satisfy the curiosity of myself and maybe others can you describe them to us or better yet post pictures of them? Thanks.

I had a chance to drop by and say hello and it was a pleasure. What a bevy of well designed knives with impressive quality.

Might we see some pictures of the artwork? I've been a fan of your knives ever since I saw them. I just wish I had the money to spend on them. But I've been setting aside some bit by bit. I've had my eye on a Golem for a while now. I have no use for it, but I love having high quality tools. Thanks for making such great products. Erin

Back