Blade Show 2016 Has Begun

I told the wife all I want for my Bday next year is to go to Blade

Scored some good stuff today. Mammoth handled Boss Jack, hand shaped green/black Infidu, comp finish TGM. I also got lucky and scored a card for a 1 of 3 Moabolo with tigerhide scales and Alabama clay coating (a coating that Busse has not used in years). Lastly, a custom shop BG SFNO bowie variant with a nice recurve blade.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
Here are a couple pics from this morning. It was a real feeding frenzy at the trough, it seems like the blades were snatched up much more quickly than last year.

Thanks for the photos! Based on other photos from other threads, I was kind of expecting to see a massive wall display with all the knives, but that long table is impressive, look at all those blades. Do they have a wall display in addition to this area or is this pretty much the entire Busse booth?

Thanks for the photos! Based on other photos from other threads, I was kind of expecting to see a massive wall display with all the knives, but that long table is impressive, look at all those blades. Do they have a wall display in addition to this area or is this pretty much the entire Busse booth?

The wall display was for the Knob Creek shows. At Blade Show they have the big table and not a wall.

EPIC scores! :thumbup:

...am I just seeing things or are those handles on that MOABOLO extra magnum-y? :confused:

Scored some good stuff today. Mammoth handled Boss Jack, hand shaped green/black Infidu, comp finish TGM. I also got lucky and scored a 1 of 3 Moabolo with tigerhide scales and Alabama clay coating (a coating that Busse has not used in years). Very expensive, but very cool! Lastly, a custom shop BG SFNO bowie variant with a nice recurve blade.

That INFI RMD with the solid pins and hand shaped slabs is so sweet, to say nothing of the Moabolo and then the boss jack :eek: Big congrats man!

Great Scores Everyone!!!!!!

Keep 'em coming, and as Jaxx says MOAR PIX!!!! :D

Thank you all for posting the pix!!!!! :thumbup:

A couple more pics. Check out the competition finished ASH-2, which is what that knife was made to have IMO.

Josh telling us what is headed our way for cards:

Feeding frenzy at the trough:

Comp finish ASH-2:

The comp finish ASH-2 was probably the most in demand offering, and I would say that the comp finish TGM was a pretty close second. I was not able to grab one of the ASH-2 cards unfortunately; however, I ended up being able to trade for one.

I wish you all were here, but since you're not, those of us that are will drink one for all of you tonight at Jack and Jill's! I'm getting inducted tonight, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Love that tiger hide and bama combo. Very nice.

It was really nice! I ended up giving the tag for that one to somebody that really wanted it and was going to use the heck out of it. Hopefully he will post pics when he does. We fight for tickets in the trough, but more often than not people help each other out when they really want something. Hogs are good people.

Back