Blade Show 2016 Roll Call

I'll be there! I don't have tickets yet either. Wish I had preordered but didn't know I was going till yesterday. Any suggestions from blade show pros?

Yea I missed online registration. I did online last year, quick and easy. Oh well, that's what I get for procrastinating lol Guess I'll just try to get there as early as possible.

Countdown time, one week till showtime, fun times are upon us, hogs trim your hooves!! can't wait to see everyone again and all the new folks!!

Can't wait! I'll be leaving my house at 4am next Thursday to drive down and arrive in time for Fogos.

I know I'm late to the Roll Call, but I'll be there again with Piglettooth, Bamaboy?, and Baby Back Ribs. We've never made it, early enough to go to FoGos, but we're trying to get there early enough to go this year, if it's not too late to request.

20 minutes to Blade for me 😬
I'll be going to FOGO's as well. I come by the Galleria area on the way if anyone needs a ride.

That is super nice of you to offer a ride George! I'm driving down with my buddy ptman2000 (he was there last year as well), and it might be nice to catch a ride to dinner with you after spending all day driving ourselves; that is of course if you have the room for multiple people.

That is super nice of you to offer a ride George! I'm driving down with my buddy ptman2000 (he was there last year as well), and it might be nice to catch a ride to dinner with you after spending all day driving ourselves; that is of course if you have the room for multiple people.
I'd be happy to come by and pick you both up. I can probably fit a total of four......of course after all the gluttony at FOGO's it might be a tight fit coming back:eek:

Back