Blade Show 2016

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
If you will be attending the show in Atlanta this weekend June 3, 4, or 5 please sound off here.

I hope that you will stop by and say Hi, Table 15D is home to Big Chris for the weekend.

For those of you that do not follow me on Facebook or Instagram I figured I would give a bit of a preview of some of what I will have available.

blade1.jpg

blade2.jpg

blade4.jpg

blade3.jpg

This is most of what I will have. There are a few that are not pictured and a couple of those pictured are already SOLD.
I also still have a couple of the S125V knives available and they will be present on my table as well.

I look forward to seeing any of you that are able to attend and stop by.

I will have my #1 sidekick with me as well, Mrs. Big Chris.

Table 15D

If you will be attending the show in Atlanta this weekend June 3, 4, or 5 please sound off here.

I hope that you will stop by and say Hi, Table 15D is home to Big Chris for the weekend.

For those of you that do not follow me on Facebook or Instagram I figured I would give a bit of a preview...

blade4.jpg

This is most of what I will have. There are a few that are not pictured and a couple of those pictured are already SOLD....

Table 15D

Digging the top 2 of this pic. SAR?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some great work, Chris. I really like some of those. Especially the blue/black handle big knife

The Blue/Black Handle Clip Point in the last picture has already sold, Sorry.

Digging the top 2 of this pic. SAR?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, they are both SAR's. Top is a SAR/Camp with Black Canvas Micarta and the other is a SAR4 with Black/Orange G10, both are in 3/16" 3V and sport tapered tangs.

I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing you again, and I know I've pointed at least a few people your way :)

I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing you again, and I know I've pointed at least a few people your way :)

I look forward to the opportunity to chat with you again as well.

We are going to pick up our rental car today for the trip down.
Getting pretty stoked.
I have a few pictures that I need to take before we leave, but other than that I am READY.

I took some nice pictures of a couple knives in case they sell at the show I would have them.

These three knives have a slightly unique scale material.

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

The last one looks pretty awesome. The handles and shape look great and the blade seems very EDC friendly especially for wood working.

The last one looks pretty awesome. The handles and shape look great and the blade seems very EDC friendly especially for wood working.

Luke,
That knife is basically my version of a "Woodlore". It is a very handy size and shape with a oh so nicely contoured handle.
Thanks for looking.

Nice to meet you in person at the show! You make some great knives and are a nice guy too.

Nice to meet you at the show and really liking the Kephart second from bottom in first pic I bought!

Nice to meet you at the show and really liking the Kephart second from bottom in first pic I bought!

It was nice to get to speak with you as well.
Glad you are liking the Kephart.
I had my eyes on that one as well. If it did not sell at the show it was going to be the knife I carried with me to Honduras later this summer.

Back