Blade show 2016

What an amazing blade show, I had an incredible time getting to meet some of the Dogwood Family, and welcoming other to the family! To every one that came by the booth thank you, it is a lot of hard work but y'all make it worth while. We will be getting picture up of the next few day, now that my kids are out of school I have some one that understands up loads and down loads. If you were not able to make it to blade, or missed the knife you were looking for USAMADEBLADE.com and EDGEWORKS.com both picked up blades for there shops I will get the links for you shortly. Again thank you to every one that supports dogwood and joins us on this while ride.

What an amazing blade show, I had an incredible time getting to meet some of the Dogwood Family, and welcoming other to the family! To every one that came by the booth thank you, it is a lot of hard work but y'all make it worth while. We will be getting picture up of the next few day, now that my kids are out of school I have some one that understands up loads and down loads. If you were not able to make it to blade, or missed the knife you were looking for USAMADEBLADE.com and EDGEWORKS.com both picked up blades for there shops I will get the links for you shortly. Again thank you to every one that supports dogwood and joins us on this while ride.

It was good seeing you again, Dan. I foresee many great knives in my future. Lol. We'll have to do something soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was great seeing you again Dan, and thanks again for dinner on Saturday! I'm really loving the Cub I picked up from you. That camel bone/G10 combo is sweet and classy as hell! Between the one you had at the Becker Gathering and the one Joe was messing with at the Pouting, I knew I had to have one.

I didn't take crap for pictures, and of the few I did take half turned out blurry. Here's the 2 of yours that did turn out well. Love the look of that Bloodwood on the Echo 5.

Attachments

• Dogwood2.jpg
    Dogwood2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Dogwood.jpg
    Dogwood.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 19
I didn't take crap for pictures, and of the few I did take half turned out blurry. Here's the 2 of yours that did turn out well. Love the look of that Bloodwood on the Echo 5.
Ooooh, yeah that bloodwood is very nice indeed.

Thank you they look great maybe I can put some blood wood on our project

This is a little late in coming, however, I wanted to express my appreciation for the hospitality that you extended during my visit to your table at Blade Show

I was pleased to be able to take this Piranha in Black Palm home with me. Thought this would be a fitting backdrop for a glamour shot:

DSC_0170%202_zps8bavfpij.jpg

This is a little late in coming, however, I wanted to express my appreciation for the hospitality that you extended during my visit to your table at Blade Show

I was pleased to be able to take this Piranha in Black Palm home with me. Thought this would be a fitting backdrop for a glamour shot:

DSC_0170%202_zps8bavfpij.jpg

That is an OUT STANDING picture thank you for sharing and we are glad to have you n the dogwood family

Back