Blade Show 2017 Roll Call

This is suppose to be the largest Blade Show in years yet outside this forum I am not seeing hardly any talk of it. Hope its just a little to soon but its only 6 weeks out.

Yeah, that does seem a bit odd about BF but I agree. As much as I hate FB, I joined it a while back just to join knife and gear groups, and there is a LOT of buzz about Blade in several of the custom knives groups I'm in. Lots of buzz on IG as well.

Hope to be back next year.
Y'all have a blast, don't forget your spare livers!

For...

:D

Hope to be back next year.
Y'all have a blast, don't forget your spare livers!

For...

:D

Bummer, I was hoping you'd be there this year.

Did you happen to book a room at the Waverly you're not going to use?

I just just found out i have a busse problem but can't go this year, definitely next year. If any of you guys need money for the show I have a wtb ad up ☺ always looking to help out friends lol !

Just booked flights & Hotel,,, super excited to get back to Bladed for the first time in years,

Hope to see all the Hogs,,,

Wade,,

'SumnrHam

I arriving on Wednesday night this year instead of Thursday. Will anyone else be around on Wednesday night and want to grab a drink?

I won't be in until Thursday, but I'm sure we'll have a drink or two throughout the weekend.

Just three more weeks!

I just found out my brother is coming this year too, I'll need to teach him how to properly catch cards in the pit!

Gonna take a quick nap and then get back to the grinder. Getting closer all the time. Cant wait to see everyone.

Garth

My wife and I our going to pick our son up from his summer internship on the way down. This will be our first Blade show. We are going to make the Fogo and the Inductee's dinner.

Driving to Blade in one week, can't wait!

I'm on the road to Atlanta! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Back