Photos Blade Show 2018 - Busse Induction Dinner

After 5 years of missing Blade Show, it was so good to be back! And experience the show in a different capacity. It was so great to catch up with all the Busse crew who made it, especially those wacky Crab Shack blokes.

I took a ton of pics from the induction dinner, mostly people having a great time, and a few knife shots from people's grab bag scores. Feel free to add your own! I know I saw many of you taking pics :)

Enjoy!

The clouds were so spectacular when we arrived...

mg0eimt.jpg

On with the festivities...

It's that bloody Australian with the camera again...

OSbTgrW.jpg

fX6kvWb.jpg

oXGdEjC.jpg

Some crazy German dude...

in1lCsb.jpg

TlS6DHW.jpg

LNnSMxg.jpg

TYNHNF1.jpg

2RDilLv.jpg

8XzDwVX.jpg

Last edited:
As some of you may know, Karen and I got married on our trip to the USA this year. We tied the knot on beautiful Martha's Vineyard.

During the induction dinner, Garth presented Karen and I with this AMAZING Custom Shop Silent Knight as a keepsake to commemorate our wedding. We are completely and utterly blown away by Busse's generosity. We will treasure it forever.

wThV9lh.jpg

RkC0bVR.jpg

rJWMHxV.jpg

Y0AEGbi.jpg

N0undVN.jpg

KGncEwA.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for all the pics; it's nice to see some familiar faces again. It is SO nice to see pics of Amy-0 smiling so much!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Congratulations on your wedding! Amazing pictures it looks like it was a fantastic event. I’m very sad that I had to leave town early and not stay for the dinner.

Thanks for taking the time to get those great shots of the evening’s festivities and for sharing them with all of us, Rob. Beautiful commemorative SK—Congrats again KAROB!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

Back