Photos Blade Show 2018 - Busse Induction Dinner

thanks for taking the time to post and share - really good stuff. Congrats on your recent union as well!

C

Congrats Rob all the best to you and your Bride
Thanks for the photos to they are great

Rob and Karen,
Great pictures!!!!! Thank you for sharing them. It was such a AWESOME time. I am still perplexed about the "gate crasher" ?LOL

Much LOVE to you both so much,
Amy-0
Amy

Rob,

These are great pictures and I will refer back to this thread often!

It was a trues pleasure to get to spend time chatting with you and your lovely wife at the show. It sounds like you had an amazing couple of weeks in "The States". Hope we can meet up again sometime :)

I didn't get to see your SK at the dinner but wow, epic blade and an amazing gift from Jerry and the crew.

Hi Rob
Awesome pictures ND it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. Thanks for the pictures of my family at the dinner. Could you send us or post the picture you took with my son at the show on Sunday. The one with you and Scott holding your CS Silent Knights.

i have a pic of you taking a pic of my induction any way you can send that to me :D

No worries man! Can you please send me that pic you have to remind me who you are :D I have heaps and everything is a bit of a blur about who was who that night :)

so school me.. is any Busse fan able to show up an meet the crew?
Or do you have to be one of the cool people...?

Looks like such a good time! Hey Rob those photos are amazing, thanks for sharing. Congratulations by the way!

Back