Review Blade Show 2019 - Lots of Footage!

So this year marks the 3rd year I've been blessed with attending Blade Show, and with the help of my buddy Eric from Outer Limitless, we put together some unique footage that you won't see on other pages. Some videos are longer than others but in any case, we both wanted to share this with the Blade community in hopes that it may convince some of you to attend, as well as others to check out some of the products that were presented.

Full Disclosure - My channel is relatively new and no, my videos are not monetized so you won't get any ads while watching. There's a little something for everyone and not all of the videos are up yet. I believe after today (06/12) there should be about 14 or so, and I'm trying to update with at least 4 each day for the next week or so. We'll see as we still have to sift through alot of the footage, but here is what is up so far. Playlist updates when videos go live:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiK0D4BuvAO-NogXIkKKTeV7qvlxlF4Cj

I hope you enjoy, and look forward to hearing any feedback regarding what you'd like to see in the future, just keep it classy :). I'm working on attending USN and Shot Show but I work full time, so it isn't set in stone yet. Many thanks to Blade HQ and a special shoutout to Zac from Knife Banter for dropping by and doing a video with us!

- Carlos

PS - True story, we almost accidentally filmed Nick Shabazz!

Nice! Watched the Bradford video at lunch I'll have to check out some of your other content when I have time l. Looks good so far keep up the good work! You've got a sub from me.

Nice! Watched the Bradford video at lunch I'll have to check out some of your other content when I have time l. Looks good so far keep up the good work! You've got a sub from me.

Thanks! normally it's been tough with my schedule and doing everything by myself, but for blade show, I had some friends come down and it presented the opportunity to really put the pedal to the metal and get some footage together. Even with everything that we shot, we had a blast, and met ALOT of people at the show, as well as the Pit. Great place for everyone to converge and talk. Really digging the vibe that the show gave - the average joe/jane was able to meet his/her favorite maker and really check out alot of items they were interested in picking up in person...except maybe if you were looking for some Isham designs... lol :mad:

Back