Blade show 2020 rescheduled

cold one

Gold Member
Well, Blade Show 2020 has been rescheduled for August 7-9, 2020, if the ricey rona is under control by then, will CPK have some sweet knife offerings at Blade?

If they do, I'm not gonna get a crack at them...already requested and got my refunds. I seriously doubt anywhere in the country is going to be ready for a big event like this by then...not to mention the international travel that is normally a huge part of the show.

Well, Blade Show 2020 has been rescheduled for August 7-9, 2020, if the ricey rona is under control by then, will CPK have some sweet knife offerings at Blade?

Nathan has been selling his blade show stock on Friday sales. I think they had made the decision they were going to sit this one out, but that was prior to the announcement of rescheduled dates.

Point is not to start a rumor, but go to the sticky thread above where Nathan announces what he's selling each week.

He's been letting go one really choice item for the past couple weeks.

I was going to try to have some potato knives for tomorrow's sale but I'm tied up at the other shop grinding K18 stock so tomorrow's sale is just going to be pretty basic. That said, don't misread it as we're holding back our Blade show stock, I just haven't had a chance to build anything yet.

I am skeptical that the 2020 blade show will go on. I think we're looking at 2021 at this point.

I see, Blade is fairly close to me and it's always fun to go for a day or two and see what tickles my fancy. Guess I'll watch the Friday sales and if Blade happens I'll go, if not, I'll go next year, just hate to miss a chance to browse and fondle.

Back