Blade Show Dinner?

We don't have anything set in stone right now, but historically we go to Fogo's on Saturday night. It's a great Brazilian steak house, but she ain't cheap! I budget about $75-100 for the meal. Stop by the table at the Show and we'll have a better sense of what we're doing once we are there

http://www.fogodechao.com/locations/atlanta.

Last years Fogo dinner cost me $170, they hit us with the more than 16 in a party automatic gratuity. Good food and awesome folks though.

You guys should bust out the FBs to cut up some meat, take a group photo, and share

I did last year and will be more than happy to again! A couple of years ago one of the cooks came out and was talking to Andy and Dylan about their knives and how to sharpen them. It was pretty cool!

Just a suggestion if the price point is too high. There is a magianos right across from the galaria! Might be something to consider?

Of course Hooters is right down the street too!

I did last year and will be more than happy to again! A couple of years ago one of the cooks came out and was talking to Andy and Dylan about their knives and how to sharpen them. It was pretty cool!

That's awesome, hopefully some day I can make it to the show.

Back