Blade Show East Aug 2020

Warrior108

Platinum Member
Figured I better be specific with the title with all the variables this year. :)

I wasn't planning on going but my parents are having some health issues and need a visit. And the ex is starting a new job so July is just too up in the air regarding schedules. School starts (supposedly) for the kids August 14th. I teach motorcycle class the weekend before and after Blade. Usually everything is going against visiting Blade so I'm going to just take this as a sign that I should don a mask and stop by Blade on the way to PA. :D Probably just a short Friday visit though. Not set in stone but I have tickets just in case things do work out so I can get there.

Early Birds are available so I snagged one. Who else is or might be going?? Pssst, click "Early Birds" for ticket link.

I will be attending, though this year I won't be bringing dozens of knives. I am planning to bring a dozen knives and thats it. I'll be working the Pops table for much of the time. I really hope to see a bunch of you there. I like catching up with each other every year.

not in the cards for me. We're trying to get the money together for an Idaho getaway in August. Somewhere up in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness area or the Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness area.

Last edited:
I'll be there as far as I know, not missed a show yet.

Only hiccup is that my oldest son heads back to college that weekend. 2nd year so he doesn't need Dad to tag along anymore. BUT he's my knife-nut child so he wants to attend BLADE too. Probably head down Saturday & leave his car packed with stuff at a nearby friend's house while we attend. Afterwards he can either continue to Tifton, or we stay the night at a friends.

Last year, Mr. Shabazz was the oddball with a mask. Should be a different story this year with the 'rona. Got mine picked out, complete with P100 filters

Getup Sm.jpg

Well, maybe it's for the best. Better safe that sorry? I was looking forward to seeing the upper half of some familiar mugs too ..

BS.jpg

Sucks, been stuck indoors with the kids since March, and their schools just announce online only.........Ce La Vie, I just picked up some fresh pineapple from Publix and making Pina Coladas for breakfast.

Sucks, been stuck indoors with the kids since March, and their schools just announce online only.........Ce La Vie, I just picked up some fresh pineapple from Publix and making Pina Coladas for breakfast.
That sounds like a great idea! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back