Blade show fire sale.

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Well all....back from Blade. What a experience it was. I didn't sell out by any means, but sold enough to pay for the trip, table, gas, and put some decent food in our bellys and a couple of bucks in my pocket. So, all and all it could of been worse. I had a couple of sharks that wanted to buy several pieces in bulk on Sunday. One guy in particular wanted to buy 14 hornets I had left over, but of coarse low balled me. I figured instead of giving them the satisfaction of screwing me for all of the hard work id rather bring them home and offer them to you guys who have supported me and waited patiently for knives,

Now there a couple of orders I didn't get filled and I will be on those imediately. There are to many knives to list. So, until I get pics up. Let me know what you might be interested in and I will see what I have to accomidate you. This will be on a first come first serve basis, and some P.M.s have already been sent out.

Some of the knives available:
About a dozen various handled hornets.
4 Yumas (these are already being asked about)
1 thin handles Tradewater (sold the hell out of those)
5 maguas (these to are going to go quick)
I have a couple of M-18s but came home to about 6 emails asking about them and have standing orders.
I have several (about a dozen) custom pieces all of which I will trying to be posting pics of very soon.

If intersted. Let me know and I'll see what I can do to accommodate.

Thanks much!
Todd

Glad you made it back safe Todd. Congrats on your first BLADE! Can't wait to see those custom pieces

In for a magua, but definitely interested in seeing the customs as well.

Hey Todd, I will Gladly pay you in January, for the Upswept tip knife that I was eyeballing so hard..lol

I've been looking for a Yuma (and sent you an email on it pre-blade). I'd like to see the 4 you have left

Lisa and I are glad you made it home safe and sound man. She has had that hornet on her belt since and has been playing with it a lot. It was great getting to see you again and meeting your lovely wife. I wish I would have had more time for talking, but between meetings with editors, meetings with makers, and lining up articles, I had a lot of irons in the fire at once this year. I had blisters on all ten toes when we left Sunday afternoon. I am glad the show went well, with it being your first that is a good sign. I really hope to see you again there next year and have more time for talking. We plan on getting there on Thursday next year and staying at the Waverly itself, so more time on scene and less time back and forth to the room in the evenings.

Hey Todd and crew. It was great to meet you all at Blade. Which of the yumas do have left?

Would you mind listing the specs for the Magua? I didn't see any on your site. Thanks dude.

Hit me up with specs and prices on the Yumas and Maguas you have left please.

Back