Blade Show - Just got back...

Mark Terrell

BANNED
I know I'm like "a day late to the prom" here, but I'll get some pictures of the stuff I took to Blade up in the next day or so...

We just got home from the 16 hr drive, so I'm spent, but I'd really like to thank everyone for a great Blade Show. It was a blast, and fast and furious...

It was great to meet and see so many of you guys, and I wish I would've had more stuff, because I hate to have to tell folks that I'm sold out. This was the fastest I've ever sold out, as I didn't even get to set the table up completely before everything was gone, which I must admit, was very cool.

I missed getting about 13-15 folders done for the show, but they'll be done in the next couple of weeks, so I'll take pics of those and give info on them.

Take a look at Les Robertson's site, as well as Arizona Custom Knives and Blade Art as they got a good amount of stuff, but I know they moved a lot of it before the show's end... I'd imagine they still have some left though as they tend to not put everything out...

Anyway, I'm rambling on, but thanks again, and I was glad to meet you all, and please stay in touch.

MT

Mark,
It was great to meet you and your wife at Blade. It was a great show, you had some great stuff there. The new folders are awesome they had some beautiful grids on them. :thumbup:
Thanks for everything,
Aaron

Absolutely guys, no problem. Ren, you are simply a riot.... You make shows an event.

Aaron, it was nice to finally meet you face to face..

MT

I'm uploading and processing the pics right now, so I should be done tonight. I take a lot of pics, so it's a chore to sort through them.

Ren, take some good pics of that 21.5 inch Trench Knife, mine aren't on the card anywhere, and yes, the lens cap was off..... :)

MT

I'm uploading and processing the pics right now, so I should be done tonight. I take a lot of pics, so it's a chore to sort through them.

Ren, take some good pics of that 21.5 inch Trench Knife, mine aren't on the card anywhere, and yes, the lens cap was off..... :)

MT

This weekend...:)

Back