Blade show. Need roommate for hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.
I have a hotel room booked, 2 beds at the Hyatt.
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest - Marietta

Its 8 minutes away from the Cobb galleria center.
It you are interested in sharing the room pleaselet me know. Its 250$ for the weekend. Im paying 275. So you pay a little less than half.

Im an early riser as a heads up.

Thanks!
Colin Shannon

I wish you luck on this. I never share motel rooms with anyone other than family. That includes work and I have always been willing to pay for the room myself over sharing even if the company was paying for a "double". Frankly though, it was seldom an issue from a business point of view.

I wish you luck on this. I never share motel rooms with anyone other than family. That includes work and I have always been willing to pay for the room myself over sharing even if the company was paying for a "double". Frankly though, it was seldom an issue from a business point of view.
Thanks for the advice.
Im just looking to cut down my expenses on the trip. I got a non refundable room so i am stuck with the 2 beds. I know i need to be wary of it.

Throw a Blade afterparty in your room...:D Instead of the Pit, we can all go to Shannon's room!
Hahha im not opposed to that lol. I do want to go to the pit one night. This will be my second time at blade. I never made it to the pit the first year (2015).
But im totally game for drinks and talking about knives!!

Colin Shannon

Hey everyone.
I have a hotel room booked, 2 beds at the Hyatt.
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest - Marietta

Its 8 minutes away from the Cobb galleria center.
It you are interested in sharing the room pleaselet me know. Its 250$ for the weekend. Im paying 275. So you pay a little less than half.

Im an early riser as a heads up.

Thanks!
Colin Shannon

I'd add one stipulation: NO MEXICAN FOOD!!! ;)

Seriously- if I were you, I'd strongly suggest following 22 rimfire, advice! v

^ Truer word's have never been keystroked
DON'T DO IT!!!
I hope you have a blast at Blade! :):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back