Blade Show Sneek Peek?

If this legit I bet he is in breach of contract.

Looks like they are for the Blade Show.

Last edited:
Also looking again at the pic,the pattern looks like the one an aftermarket company was using a while back.

I'd guess those are his knives he's using to show his Cerakote work at BladeShow.

There were 30-40 blades in the video. I believe BDL is the same company that did the the cerakote a couple of years ago, maybe somebody can confirm?

They posted this a few minutes ago saying they finished up a couple hundred blades.

According to his IG he has a couple hundred of them, and they will be sold by Busse and not himself.

A couple of years ago there were a lot of cerakoted Busse's at Blade. I bought several but ended up not being happy with how slick it made the scales. Hopefully the scales won't be coated this time.

Looks like they only coated the blade, not the whole knife. I use my knives so that cerakote aint gonna stay on for long anyway..

Those are our blades getting dressed up for BLADE 2017. The guys at Blown Deadline are the best I've ever seen.

We are getting a boatload of knives ready for BLADE and the Cerakoted blades have proven to be some of our most popular.

The coolest part is that now you can get your favorite firearms coated to match your favorite knives!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Right on, cool.

The sheaths should match well too :)

Those are our blades getting dressed up for BLADE 2017. The guys at Blown Deadline are the best I've ever seen.

We are getting a boatload of knives ready for BLADE and the Cerakoted blades have proven to be some of our most popular.

The coolest part is that now you can get your favorite firearms coated to match your favorite knives!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I have seen some kydex on eBay with almost that same pattern.

Really happy to be working with the guys at Blown Deadline. They are amazing artists. Cant wait to get a few of my firearm/knife combos back so I can show them off.

I finally understand what my wife means when she has to have a purse to match her shoes. Now I need a knife to match every gun.

Can't wait to see what they came up with.

Garth

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to seeing them at Blade!

I have about 8 Kryptek colors available :)
along with many other camos and prints

IMG_3666_zpsp3omhkbf.jpg

IMG_3424_zpso0adv3js.jpg

IMG_2480_zpsnhmpu8ph.jpg

IMG_2023_zpsfayghk6k.jpg

IMG_7126_zpskv6zejpv.jpg

IMG_4225_zps7ezhzxg4.jpg

IMG_1414_zps5e1kzmzn.jpg

I got an aero precision upper/lower combo from these guys. Top notch work on the coating. Just have to send out the remaining parts to be coated.

15258751_142135722936296_4912800420293771264_n.jpg

Back