Recommendation? BLADE SHOW WEST recommendations

Howdy Folks,
I'm headed to Blade Show West next weekend and would love some recommendations re: what to consider picking up.

I currently mostly own Spyderco & Kershaw/ZT, a few Benchmades, a few CRKTs and a bunch of Becker/Ka-Bar fixed blades. Up for branching out, but don't really know where to start. I've not really been keeping up with new releases, aside from what Kershaw is coming out with.

I'm not really interested in anything priced over $200, but am otherwise open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Honestly? You're going to BLADE. Put your hands on EVERYthing. If you find the right knife, you'll know, because it will tell you. Buy that one.

Not trying to be flippant here, because I promise you, whatever plan you have to go buy a specific knife and then call it good, that plan will go out the window immediately as soon as you start looking at and holding stuff. Have fun!!

Signed,

Guy who's been to multiple years of BLADE :D

Most of the big makers will be there. Stuff you can handle at Sportsman’s or other big retailers will be present. The real fun will be getting to physically handle stuff like WE knives, Liong Mah, etc, which you can’t get your hands on in most stores.

I’m local and will be there Saturday. I’ll be the guy crying tears of joy at Liong Mah’s table.

Most of the big makers will be there. Stuff you can handle at Sportsman’s or other big retailers will be present. The real fun will be getting to physically handle stuff like WE knives, Liong Mah, etc, which you can’t get your hands on in most stores.

I’m local and will be there Saturday. I’ll be the guy crying tears of joy at Liong Mah’s table.

Haha! I'll keep an eye out and have tissues on hand.

I'll be there Saturday, as well. It's my first blade show, looks like my wife and daughter will be coming, too. I've made it clear that if my daughter's hands don't stay in her pockets, I'm going to tape her thumbs together.

Go there for the knives, but buy the custom knuckle dusters from me. :D And I'll let you pull a sword out of my throat if you would consider it.

I'll see you there Saturday. My first stop is Dark Timber knives when the door opens

I'll be there on Friday , possibly Saturday. My first Knife Show.

I want to look at what Bench Made has to offer as I seldom see their entire line.

But I think as I walk around and handle them...SEVERAL will probably "speak to me" and a few will get a ride back to Montana. Really looking forward to this.

Back