Blade Show: what to expect from Spyderco

This will be my first Blade Show, what can I expect from Spyderco there? Do they offer special knives for sale? New models for sale? Discounts on certain knives? Not sure what to expect. I wanted to go last year, but it didn’t work out, I can’t wait!

They"ll have all standard production for sale, though not at the lowest prices there. The best part of the Spyderco booth for many is the prototype table, where you can play with with next 1-2 years models. Congratz on your first Blade show!

Prototypes??! That sounds awesome!

Thanks kendoshelton! I will finally get to wear my Spyderco forum name medallion somewhere people won’t look at me strange like they do at work, church, doctor’s office, hot yoga...haha :D

Biggest thing for me is checking out the Prototypes of things to come. Very cool to see knives you had no idea about. Of course the downside is that they may not ever get made.

Next is being able to actually handle the knives I'm interested in. I liked the look of the Rhino, but wanted to handle one before I spent the money. Liked it, so I ended up getting one.

Prototypes??! That sounds awesome!

Thanks kendoshelton! I will finally get to wear my Spyderco forum name medallion somewhere people won’t look at me strange like they do at work, church, doctor’s office, hot yoga...haha :D
No photos allowed but still pretty cool to see future stuff

Back