BLADE SHOW

I really should go, one of these years.

I have been in love with our OKCA show for about 25yrs, but I hear the Blade Show is a good time.
Did go to the first Blade Show west, several years ago.

Brome

Atlanta is just outside my leash limit. o_O
tnErkPn.jpg

Sue and I will be there, of course, right around the corner from KA-BAR as usual (Booth 611). Please stop by and say "hi." Of course, if you want chances to to win the KA-BARs and Becker Knives in the Early Bird Bonus Drawing, better get your donation in before end of this month. If you wait until BLADE, you'll lose out on all those prizes. www.UltimateSteel.org

Bam! I’m there! Can’t wait, first Blade for me so I’ll be the guy walking around drooling all over himself with a overwhelmed smile on his face and empty pockets!

Best to show up with your pockets already empty, is my guess...
Where are all the resta yoos gonna be??

Bam! I’m there! Can’t wait, first Blade for me so I’ll be the guy walking around drooling all over himself with a overwhelmed smile on his face and empty pockets!

I went with empty pockets in 2015. It was worth it to see it. Lots of great people to meet and it was a lot of fun just looking at the magnificent work some people do. It’s awe inspiring.
I got to shake Ethans hand and talk briefly.
Bring a backpack with snacks and drinks, stay all day. and bring a camp stool to rest once in a while is my suggestion.

Will be swinging by the blade show on Friday, opening day, hope to buy a few knives, see some people and browse the booths. Just one day trip but it will be fun, bringing my 10 year old, he'll enjoy it.

Sue and I will be there, of course, right around the corner from KA-BAR as usual (Booth 611). Please stop by and say "hi." Of course, if you want chances to to win the KA-BARs and Becker Knives in the Early Bird Bonus Drawing, better get your donation in before end of this month. If you wait until BLADE, you'll lose out on all those prizes. www.UltimateSteel.org

i'm waiting on my tax return. then we'll see about ultimate steel :D

i'm sadly very not local to GA, and goto to blade show as a citizen is a fast round trip for such a short event

alas, blade show has been more and more restrictive on booth passes and even to the point of not selling extra,
thus the fine folks at KaBar can't particularly arrange for mods and such to get their early (thursday) to build and
help and unbuild on late day. so, it costs more than you think.

perhaps one day, or Blade Show West, or some other fun fest with lots of Heads

Best to show up with your pockets already empty, is my guess...
Where are all the resta yoos gonna be??
Wife decided we should take the children to Orlando FL for two weeks this summer, soooooo, all my money and then some is going to Disney, Epcot, Discovery Cove etc etc.....

Well I should be there all day Friday, probably for a small bit on Saturday, and half the day on Sunday. Look for the guy with the hidden woodsman pack with Beckerhead patches on it.

Back