Blade Show

Hi guys I will be at the ROS Arms table with the owner and the head Distributor for USA. We will have new stuff never sold before in this country.

Who all plans to attend?

Great to see that you guys will be there. I enjoyed looking at your knives last year. I was there when a very well known Dealer bought about 25 knives!! :)

I will stop by and say Hello and look forward to seeing the new Designs!

See you Soon.

We will look forward to meeting you! Another very well known person has just reviewed our knives very favorably...I wish his DVD would be out before Blade!

I won't be, unfortunately.

Will the new stuff be showing up on the ROSarms website after Blade?

Yes actually the ROS Arms site will be redesigned and the full line will also be featured on my store as well. We have to see how much we sell at Blade before I can reveal the new things, as an additional shipment from Zlatoust, Russia may be needed to replenish our stock.

Thanks for your interest as always my friend....how is your ROS Arms Beaver performing for you?

Thanks for your interest as always my friend....how is your ROS Arms Beaver performing for you?

My only real complaint about it is that it's probably thicker than it needs to be. I'm in the process of gradually thinning the edge out and observing how the performance changes. I'm impressed by the quality of the steel and the overall fit and finish.

I'm looking forward to trying out one of the more conventional designs in the near future but I've decided to wait until the new product line is revealed...just in case. :)

Back