Blade Tangs Skeletonized or Full Solid Tangs?

Sent an email to Adam as I am not as familiar with Adam's blades as I am with Aaron's. I know Aaron does not skeletonize his tangs but can someone tell me if Adam does on any of his models? Thx

Sent an email to Adam as I am not as familiar with Adam's blades as I am with Aaron's. I know Aaron does not skeletonize his tangs but can someone tell me if Adam does on any of his models? Thx

The Honey Badger is the only one that comes with it as standard, but it’s an option on all my full tang knives.

I apologize for not seeing your email. Could you send me another one to see if I’m getting them, please?

The Honey Badger is the only one that comes with it as standard, but it’s an option on all my full tang knives.

I apologize for not seeing your email. Could you send me another one to see if I’m getting them, please?

I sent it through your sites contact page, do you want me to send it through your website again or through Bladeforums?

I sent it through your sites contact page, do you want me to send it through your website again or through Bladeforums?

Wed site Please, I just want to maker sure its working ok.

Will do, have to do it from my home computer later tonight. Working on a gov't computer places a lot of restrictions on sites we can access.

I did send a message through your site back on Tuesday evening a little after 7pm cst. Did you ever receive it?

I did send a message through your site back on Tuesday evening a little after 7pm cst. Did you ever receive it?

Yes sir I saw it this morning. Thanks for sending it again, I'll reply to it in the morning.

Back