Blade tech pro hunter magnum.

hOw do I go bout buying a new blade for my pro hunter magnum .?ITs chipped out and I need a new blade.thanks

Sorry, dude. Try their customer service @ 877.331.5793

They've usually been very responsive in my experience.

Hi Razor Blade,
Sorry for the late response. As "ohmyheckinslc" posted, please give our customer service department a call 253-655-8059. We are open M-F 7-5 PST. Are you able to take a picture of the chipped blade? We might be able to sharpen it out.

Thanks!

Hi there,I got your email.after trying customer service numerous times with no answer,I took the blade out to send it to a guy to have him make me up a blade.the chip was half moon about the size of a half a 5 cent piece,no grinding that out .IWould like to buy a replacement blade for it,the knife was over $200 and is now useless.thanks.

No luck with the phone number or customer service of any kind.anybody that wants a orange pro hunter minus the blade let me know,it's absolutely useless to me,worst $200ive ever spent on a knife by far....

Razorblades,
Who did you contact via email or by phone? I am trying to work with you to get this resolved.

Thanks
-Brian

Absolutely nobody,that's just it, I called the numbers given and sent emails,nobody seems to respond,for well over$200 I expected better cs.no worries though I gave the knife away,unfortunately,no more bladetech products for me.

Back