Off Topic Blade VIP Passes

u812

Gold Member
Just got some info on the vip passes. They are being done different this year. You get a code from your vendor and enter it on the blade show website,then you pay for your pass and get a confirmation email to print off to use to pick up your pass at the show. You can only purchase one at a time and once the vendors number of passes are used they are gone. Deadline for purchasing them is midnight May 3rd.
Guessing they were having trouble with counterfeit passes.
Anyway got mine done.

If anyone needs a CAP pass let me know (formerly called VIP pass), I have some available.

What a generous offer. PM sent for 2 if available.
Thank you.
I would love 2 if possible. Tell me what I have to do

CAP passes (Customer Appreciation Pass), formerly known as the VIP Pass, to give away for Blade Show this year. The CAP Pass is a discounted 3-day admission to BLADE Show including early entry on Friday STARTING AT 1:00 PM for $25 total. 1pm is one hour AFTER Early Bird passes get you in on Friday, but it is one hour before GA. Also, Early Bird is all sold out so this is the next best thing if you did not already get your passes. This pass will still cost you $25, but that is a savings of $20 compared to a regular 3 day pass that costs $45. You can use the link and the code below to order your passes. I only have a limited amount of them so once they are used up they are gone, but you guys are welcome to them.

https://www.prereg.net/2019/bsa/cap

yUQZG2JL

Hey everyone, stumbled onto this so I figures I would give it a shot. If anyone has an extra early bird ticket available for sale, just looking for one. Thanks!

Back