Blade West 11/1 and 11/2 Portland OR

Great atuff,,. I look forward to meeting Dave and anyone else who will be there.:thumbsup:

I heard that Dave will be giving away 100s of free Busse Custom Knives over the entire weekend. . . .:eek::eek:

I don't know if it's true or not, but it seems like something Dave would do. . . . :eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::D

Good on you Dave!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry:D.

For sure,

absolutely every Busse Custom knife that Jerry sent for the weekend-o-give-a-ways will be there. :eek::eek:
Everyone come and see them, they are amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would go... but Desert Bighorn Sheep. Maybe next year? Portland IS much closer than Atlanta..... and a chance at one of those free BuyBrown sheaths can't possibly disappoint! ;)

I heard that Dave will be giving away 100s of free Busse Custom Knives over the entire weekend. . . .:eek::eek:

I don't know if it's true or not, but it seems like something Dave would do. . . . :eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::D

Good on you Dave!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry:D

(*There ya go Dave! That's a surefire way to increase traffic at your booth. No thanks needed my friend. . . Just save one of those free custom knives wrapped in Dave Brown kydex just for me!! :D)

Haha, awesome!!

Been out of the game for a while, but this seems like a perfect time to jump back in. Last one I went to was actually the last one back in '08 before they rebooted it last year. Not sure if anyone is around from that era, including the Eugene shows, but love to see some old faces - Ban, Jeremy, Joules, Skunk, James, KellyGlanzer, RokJok, and who knows how many others whose names I've forgotten during that drunken brain cell purge ...

Depending on work, I'll be there at least one day so hopefully have a chance to catch up or meet some new folks. Is Busse going to have a table, or if not will someone be proxy hosting on their behalf as a HOG gathering point?

I'll be there with a few Hog's from UT and ID :)

Table F17

Have a great time everyone!!!! Take lots of pictures!!!!!
XOXO

Back