BladeForums 2024 Traditional Knife

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
UPDATE 8/29 pt 2:
91 blade forums drawing.jpeg

We now have a render with handle material AND nail nicks for the people who demanded them (some of you are so unreasonable, psh not wanting to pinch the knife open). Shield design is not final.

Almost 200 knives sold.
Preorders will stay open until all are sold or the knives arrive, whichever comes first

UPDATE 8/29 - PREODERS ARE LIVE, SEE ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE TOP OF THE FORUMS.

If you accidentally closed the announcement, go to https://www.bladeforums.com/account/preferences and click "Restore dismissed notices"

edit - Well I'm friggin incompetent and 50 of you got your orders in for the knives when they were worded 2023 instead of 2024. That's too many to refund immediately so I am just going to cross my fingers and hope you guys understand that clicking on the announcement for the 2024 knife with it being 250 and a preorder is for the 2024 knife and not the 2023 version

:rolleyes:

We've gotten word back from Bill & crew at GEC about the 2024 Traditional Forum Knife

This is a RENDERING of the SHAPE of the knife. Handle material color, stamp, shield will be determined ASAP.

#911324, 4 3/8", 3 blade stock knife pattern.

1095 Carbon Steel, Blade forums stamp on front of clip blade.

Jigged Amber dyed bone, shield to be determined.

Thanks to inflation, my cost on these has increased by over 50%. I will eat as much of that as I can for preorders but we are looking at a substantial increase in price. Non-preorder pricing will be $300 ea or more.

Pre order pricing will be around $250, shipped to CONUS. International was a mess last year, we'll see how that plays out this year.

I will put pre order buttons up ASAP.

Last edited:
GREAT choice of pattern. I feel the value is definitely there and I'm very grateful for the work that went into keeping these knives going.

4.38" closed length! She's a biggun! Very excited to see the final form of this years knife.

Back