BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways: Week 1 - Spyderco Shaman Pin, BFC merch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN
Thank you for having me as a part of this family

Main prize:
ji8IUUg.jpg

Spyderco Shaman Pin

Bonus Prizes: BladeForums.com T shirt, BladeForums.com Velcro Patch, BladeForums.com Sticker, paid subscription upgrade.

Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, in the US & Canada only. You will be contact via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date.
Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

To enter, post in the thread below, one entry per person. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles. If you win a physical prize, I'll need to get your address for shipping!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY JANUARY 5, at MIDNIGHT EASTERN, so enter before 12PM / 23:59:59! Winners will be drawn sometime on Sunday.
I'm in this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back