BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways - Week 3: Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack

What should the Week 4 giveaway be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is here!

This week's main prize:
H7TXvSGl.jpg

A Busse Combat Flak Jack from their custom shop, valued at $595!

About the Flak Jack:
Blade Length: Approx. 6 1/4"
Over All Length: Approx. 11 3/4"
Thickness: Approx. .170"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Finish: Hand Applied Satin Finish

Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

Velcro Patch choices:
EyNru2Rm.jpg

Ground Rules:
Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you.

Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck.

If you are a winner, you will be contacted via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

To enter, post in the thread below, one entry per person. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles. If you win a physical prize, I'll need to get your address for shipping!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY JANUARY 19, at MIDNIGHT EASTERN, so enter before 12PM / 23:59:59! Winners will be drawn sometime on Sunday, probably around 5-6pm. The winning post(s) will be chosen by random.org and I will be announcing the winners via a YouTube livestream at http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums

I’m in! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back