BladeForums Annual Knives

stevekolt

Gold Member
I have one of this years knives reserved, and I just bought the 2014 issue in the sales forum. What are some of the other annual knives? Pictures would be great!

K.jpg

bocote.jpg

buck_2.jpg

buck_5.jpg

This one is a GEC 35 with a punch, worm grove jigged bone...

HlYNik3l.jpg

Oddly quoting my own post.. As I was looking at this thread I find myself thinking if this years forum knife with have the same type of sabre grind as the GEC 35 forum knife. Am I remembering correctly that this years forum knife will have a sabre grind? I guess I kind of forgot that the 35 seems to have that type of grind too.

Oddly quoting my own post.. As I was looking at this thread I find myself thinking if this years forum knife with have the same type of sabre grind as the GEC 35 forum knife. Am I remembering correctly that this years forum knife will have a sabre grind? I guess I kind of forgot that the 35 seems to have that type of grind too.
The #35, 2016 Forum Knife has a flat grind. It has a long swedge that might give the impression of a sabre grind in photographs.
798gEqf.jpg

Here they all are, all 13 in their home. First thing I do before I get outta bed is pick one of the forum knives from this box to start my day.

l9BkXvth.jpg

Everything except last year's Buck 301.

Z8DFqLg.jpg

I’m havin’ problems with the internet again. I’ll post up a pic of the whole shebang.

Last edited:
Back