BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways, Week 5: Buck Custom Shop 110

What knife should be given away in Week 6?

• Emerson Prize Pack: Aftershock (stonewash) with hat, stickers & more

Votes: 154 25.5%
  • Himilayan Imports HI 12 Sirupati Khukuri

Votes: 77 12.7%
  • Ontario Bushcraft Woodsman

Votes: 77 12.7%
  • Kizer Laconico Gemini

Votes: 101 16.7%
  • Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp or BK4 Machax

Votes: 82 13.6%
  • Boker 01BO732 Urban Trapper

Votes: 35 5.8%
  • White River Tom Mack Boss

Votes: 43 7.1%
  • Cold Steel Trench Hawk in Coyote

Votes: 36 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 5 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is here!

This week's main prize:
KqVmuckl.jpg

A Buck Custom Shop 110 Folding hunter with inlays, filework & pocket clip, laser etched with the BladeForums logo

Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

BladeForums.com Velcro Patch choices:
EyNru2Rm.jpg

BladeForums.com Logo Sticker
82Rn30Ht.jpg

Ground Rules:
Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you.

Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck.

If you are a winner, you will be contacted via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

To enter, post in the thread below, one entry per person. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles. If you win a physical prize, I'll need to get your address for shipping!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 2, at MIDNIGHT EASTERN, so enter before 12PM / 23:59:59! Winners will be drawn sometime on Sunday, probably around 5-6pm. The winning post(s) will be chosen by random.org and I will be announcing the winners via a YouTube livestream at http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums

IT PAYS TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAM: Last week I gave away a random prize pack including a BladeForums Congress Jack from Great Eastern Cutlery, a Kershaw Groove, an ESEE Arrowhead, a BFC W&S patch, who knows what I'll toss at a winner next week?
I'm in!

This week's winners:
BFC Logo Sticker: MittenStateMasker w post 426
BFC Logo Patch: IronKid883 with post 517
BFC Logo Shirt: Prester John with post 266
BFC Membership: Recon 680 with 272
Grand Prize Buck Custom Shop 110 Folding Hunter: rdtshaw with post 301
Bonus livestream giveaway prize package - David Freeman / "Cosmo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back