BladeForums.com branded merch is back up and able to be ordered again

Hey Spark, I was just looking over some of the previous weeks of the 20th Anniversary drawings! In doing so, I learned a few things, that I will be logging on to the next drawings, and that you are located in my home town! And on top of that, you live on Barrett Ave.? I used to go down to the Silo Brewery to drink beer when I was in town! I haven't lived in Louisville since about 1964 but, Louisville is one of the things you are born with, it's in your soul! So I'm never away from there for long, I always show up again like a bad penny! I spend my share of time over on the other side of the river too! Lots and lots of years ago I lived over in Palmyra, and in recent years I have some really great friends I spend time with when I can get there, in Leavenworth IN!

I was listening to you talking about your views on gun control, and I say the same things almost every day! I don't get that the majority of Democrats can't see it, what country were these people born and raised in? I was born in the United States of America, where we have a Constitution, and the amendments there of, and you just don't walk in and change that! You know, that is why our founding fathers made those amendments to start with, because they knew that sooner or later the citizenry would be up against what we are now, a bunch of dumb asses, that don't give a shit about what the people of this country want! Now, I heard you say you are a Democrat, and I used to be one too but, now I'm a Republican, but you see that doesn't stop us from having the same beliefs! Why can't these other folks not be on the same page? We all see what kind of crime goes on in our cities now days, and what do you do if you live out a ways and the police can't get there in time to help you, if they take our weapons away from us what do we do? And what do those of us that love to hunt and fish, what do we do! I still say that there is a certain faction in our government that want to take all of our rights away from us and their doing it one step at a time! They want to shut us up, take our weapons away, and we will end up being a Hitler's Germany, and have know way to fight back! You know this country is not a Democracy, it is a Republic! I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all! They need to go back to teaching that in schools, I think that's about the time people started getting stupid, when they stopped teaching these kinds of things! Then you have this little raghead Muslim, now she thinks it's ok for her to talk about the Jews but, Lord, I bet it you said something bad about Muslims, you would be a racist, like she calls President Trump! I'll tell you, I cannot believe that this little girl got elected, that should just show you that either this family has money, or that where she comes from, has turned into one of those Muslim States inside of our country! Wanting to go by their laws and not ours!

I guess I better stop here before I get going some more! I get to ranting and raving, and I forget that nobody wants to hear it! Sorry if I sound like a crazy person, I'm really not! Just feel kind of strongly about our country, and I don't want to see it go down this path!

Before I forget it, one of the things I wanted to take up with you, is what do the Velcro Patches cost and what PayPal address do I send the money to? Hope I haven't bothered you too much, just let me know if I have, and I won't bother you anymore! Take care,

ft

Back