BladeForums.com COVID-19 Response

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
We aren't doing anything. This is the internet.

If I get sick and die tho I'm going to haunt a few of you.

Good luck, hope you have your milk sandwiches & plenty of bottled water so you are well hydrated while you burn through that case of toilet paper.

Edit: My kid now has 3 weeks off from school so this'll be fun

Good luck, hope you have your milk sandwiches & plenty of bottled water so you are well hydrated while you burn through that case of toilet paper.

haha, it won’t be the virus that gets us... it will be the madness of being locked up with our families for a month while everything is closed... o_O:D

Let the hoarding of toilet paper and hand sanitizer commence.

Email me for plans on how to make a sanitizer/toilet paper stove to boil water and sterilize your stuff.

Remember, I’d rather have a Corona with a wedge of lime in front of me than the Corona virus in me.

Stay sanitary!!!

20200312-145739.jpg

For some reason thinking about a milk sandwich makes me queasy.

I was just ordered to leave the office and telecommute for the duration. I am not sure I can take it. The walls seem to already be closing in. :eek:

n2s

Seriously though, how much TP do people go through in two weeks? Am I doing it wrong, because a case of double ply lasts my family of 3 over a month. Also, according to what has been briefed, COVID-19 doesn't cause excessive diarrhea, except on the internet and from network news persons mouths.

Back